NEED AS MANY BUILDERS AS POSSIBLE FOR A MAP!

Kortuga's Avatar Kortuga1/8/13 11:16 pm
1 emeralds 45
Before reading this, please check out this imgur album for some more info on the map:

http://imgur.com/a/jBUGK

The title pretty much sums up this post. What I am planning is a large open-world style adventure map with tons of cities, landmarks, dungeons, etc. and I'm in the market for some assistance. I'm enlisting people to help out with the map, preferably players that are adept builders or writers. There are 16 planned cities, so builders are definitely needed for obvious reasons. I would prefer it if your building skill, if you are hoping to build for the map, to be greater than or equal to that of the city in the imgur album above.

Books are also extremely important in the map, and I plan to have approximately 130 books written by the time it's completed. So even if you're not a very good builder, please apply because I'm also in need of good book-writers.

Also, I am absolute trash with redstone. If you're a redstone expert and would like to help, please reply.

You can be a part of this project simply by replying to this post with your IGN and anything you think might make me want to pick you to help, (e.g. experience, links to builds, that sort of thing.)

Please keep in mind that this isn't some 12-year-old schmuck looking to plug out a crappy 15-minute-playthrough of a map. A month and a half of planning has gone into this already, and I intend to do it right. I have a main questline planned out as well as several large sub-questlines.

The basic story of the map is that the player is a demigod who is tasked with finding the sixteen seals to lock a mystic prison that contains an evil God, but it's a lot more in-depth and lore-rich than that. If I pick you to help with the map, you'll get the full lowdown.

REPLY IN THIS FORMAT:
IGN:
Skype Name:
Ability to record with 60 FPS and shaders (yes/no):
Additional information that might influence my decision in your favor:

Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from you guys!

Note: I'm only accepting people who have a basic understanding of the english language. That is, if you reply sounding like a monkey with a keyboard, I'm immediately going to assume that you're not mature enough to be a help to the project. Thanks
Kortuga
Level 31 : Artisan Architect