Need More for Large-Scale Adv. Map Project

debaubau's Avatar debaubau11/15/13 11:08 am
11/24/2013 12:54 pm
debaubau's Avatar debaubau
We have completed our team and have started work on the project. Please stand by for more info on this massive build! If you apply when there are zero spots available, you still may be accepted if your skills are desirable, so apply anyway!

Hey everyone,

Looking for some help for a large project! We want to do a server multiplayer adventure map. This is a very large scale map (7000x7000 block minimum) and we are looking for people to help us get it done in a timely manner! Currently we are a team of 7 and need to expand!

Please note: This is a very large, long-term project. 100% commitment is not required, but you must be commited nonetheless. We have no issues with players working on multiple teams and projects at a time, but if you can not keep up with our schedule, you will be dropped. If you are selected, you will then be given all of the project details. All you need to know right now is that this is a multiplayer adventure map that is roughly 7k^2 blocks in size. It is a large undertaking, but we are confident in our abilities.

A little bit about myself and the team: Most of us are in our 20's and tend to either be working or be in college. Please apply if you fit this demographic

We have spots open for the following positons:

Terrain/Terraformer = 0 spots left!
Builder = 0 spots left!
Redstoner = 0 spots left!
(edited all to zero)

Please post what spot you are applying for, your IGN, and some of your original work. We don't take kindly to those who cheat and plagarize. We want original screenshots and videos so we may get a fair idea of your skill. We want the best builders we can find!

Thank you so much for your interest!

-Deb and the Team
debaubau
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/24/2013 12:54 pm
debaubau
Still looking for a few more! xD
11/22/2013 6:06 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist
Mister_Socks
Deb and friends,

I can't tell you how rare it is to see people of my demographic post something.
I've been hunting around looking for a good community of creative builders these past few weeks. But nothing until now has really appealed to me.
I haven't really been active on the creative part of minecraft in a while, and I really miss it so I thought I might give a new server a shot.

A little about me:

I'm a 21 year old college student also working a job.
Graphic design major at that.
I've been playing minecraft since alpha and play with friends to this day. (They just like the survival side more than creative.)

Feel free to look at my works on this site. Take in mind that they are quite old though. Some date back to early beta. As I said I really haven't been active in the creative community for a while. Plus I really don't care about making everything I do public.

I've also attached a few other various builds I never felt like uploading on here. These are to demonstrate different styles.

Click to reveal

Side note: That last one was even made in survival mode. Never finished though. We reset our server too often.

I am applying for a builder position. I've worked on plenty of other creative teams so working with people is nothing new to me.

Hope to get a reply from you, I'm quite interested in being part of an active team again.
11/23/2013 9:40 am
debaubau
Mister_Socks, I'm sending a PM with our TeamSpeak and MC server info. The MC server is in creative mode and we are currently using WorldEdit. Right now, everyone is simply building concepts while we wait for the custom world map to be finished! I won't be online much today (working all day), but I'll be online quite a bit tomorrow and possibly tonight as well to discuss!
11/20/2013 5:46 pm
debaubau
Need a worldpainter! Anyone? Anyone?! xD
11/22/2013 2:41 pm
debaubau
We're looking for a map that's at least 10,000 x 10,000 blocks. I know it's big, we've had issues with some PCs not being able to handle creating a world that large >.<
11/20/2013 8:00 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TheCraftingLord
I'm going to be a world Editor, or a builder
IGN: TheCraftingLord
Here's a link to my Oringanal work it's a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en5SEUtX3Ws
11/20/2013 7:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
dingzher
IGN: ImTeaBag
Name: DingZher
Skype Name: I would give once im accepted
Experience: 2 years since 1.5
Redstone - I am Average at redstone i understand most of it.
Concepts - Idk whats this.. my bad.
Tools I can use: WorldEdit is the plugin i interacted with the most.
Personal Interests: Minecraft, League of Legends
Time Zone: GMT+8
Pictures : I dont really know how to take them although i have some screenshots.
11/19/2013 12:58 pm
debaubau
Looking for a worldbuilder! Let me know if you have World Painter/World Machine skills!
11/19/2013 6:29 pm
debaubau
Just need 1 more from each area guys! So close to having a complete build team!
11/18/2013 11:41 am
Level 23 : Expert Architect
MCArchitectNL
IGN: deanisgood44
Name: Daan
Skype Name: deanisgood44
Experience: I have been playing Minecraft since beta started, since that day I have been focusing mainly on building
Building - I, myself, think I am really good at building, because I have been focusing mainly on that aspect since the beta of Minecraft started
Concepts - I'm up for eveything, I can terraform and I can build, but I'm better at small things, not megabuilds (still good at megabuilds).
Pictures: I have my PlanetMinecraft to prove my experience, but I can send some more on skype!
Tools I can use: MCEdit, WorldEdit, Worldpainter
Personal Interests: YouTube, gaming, parties, creativity, cooking, hanging out with friends and sadly studying
Time Zone: GMT+1 - CET (The Netherlands)
11/17/2013 3:18 pm
4diamond
IGN: 4diamond
Name: Nick
Time Zone: CST
Experience: Ive been playing minecraft for about 15 months.
I'd like to become a builder, but unfortuntely i dont curently have teamspeak. Here are some of my builds: http://imgur.com/a/KekFK#0

PM me the IP if youre interested.
11/18/2013 11:25 am
debaubau
We'll check out your stuff and get back to you!
11/17/2013 11:36 am
debaubau
It most definitely will be a blast!
11/16/2013 10:15 pm
MrGamerswag1223
IGN: MrGamerswag

Name: Jarred Christian

Skype Name: jarredc09@hotmail.com

Experience: Owned A Server, Made A Gillette Stadium Replica With 4 Guys.

Tools I can use: World Edit (Work In Progress)

Personal Interests: Video Games ALL OF THEM. Food. Television. Technology. Just Having Fun

Time Zone: Atlantic (USA)
11/16/2013 10:30 pm
debaubau
Do you have any pictures or videos of original builds you can post?
11/16/2013 10:03 pm
debaubau
We've got some great talent. Check out some of our concept builds: http://imgur.com/a/3ainQ
11/16/2013 9:53 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
vipertek247
We still need more!
11/16/2013 9:51 pm
Urban356
Anyone that is a great builder and a creative thinker, this is a job for you!
11/16/2013 9:19 pm
debaubau
C'mon folks! I know there's someone wanting to apply!
11/16/2013 5:17 pm
debaubau
Still looking for a few more positions to be filled!
11/16/2013 5:19 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Dalax
We have a new member joining us, please welcome Jonlittle09 to the team.
11/16/2013 4:04 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Goblin
Jonlittle09
IGN: jonlittle09
Name: Jonathan
Skype Name: jon.little91
Experience: I am a creative mind. I have worked on many projects with friends in the past, I am currently looking for a serious build team. I am good with concepts and ideas. I am also currently building a fantasy build and working on an adventure map on the side (the story is completely finished.
Position: Builder
Personal Interests: Mtg, Graphic design student, Longboarding, Graphic Novels, Illustrations, Logo design, Minecraft creative builds
Time Zone: PST
11/16/2013 8:18 am
debaubau
Welcome aboard!
11/17/2013 8:53 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Goblin
Jonlittle09
Thanks xD I'm excited to be with such motivated people, shall be a blast!
11/16/2013 3:51 am
Dalax
Welcome to the team Elmoscreed, Sprish and Urban!
11/15/2013 11:01 pm
debaubau
We'd also like to welcome Elmoscreed, Urban, and Sprish to the team! Welcome guys!
11/15/2013 10:51 pm
Dalax
Welcome Max!
11/15/2013 5:17 pm
debaubau
We'd like to welcome Maxx to the team!
11/15/2013 1:39 pm
Level 28 : Expert Architect
Doncafe
IGN: Doncafe
Name: Aleksandar
Skype Name: alalil2552
Experience: I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.6. I have run a server and i know its hard to start up.
Redstone - I am not good with redstone at all. So dont add me to the redstone team xD
Concepts - I am willing to build like maybe a cathedral if i get a fairly good team, or maybe a abandoned mall. It depends on the adventure map theme.
Tools I can use: WorldEdit, VoxelSniper
Personal Interests: Minecraft (of course) Making youtube videos, Music and not much more.
Time Zone: GMT +1 at summer, GMT at winter
11/15/2013 3:48 pm
debaubau
Do you have any other projects than the ones attached to your profile here or do you want us to go through those images and projects?
11/15/2013 1:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxx070994
Great team with good builds. Debaubau is very nice. Defiantly consider joining this team.
11/15/2013 1:32 pm
debaubau
Thanks Maxx!
11/15/2013 11:51 am
debaubau
vipertek247These guys are really cool. I just joined them, and they have great ideas and a really awesome concept for the overall concept.

Thanks for the kind words! We're gonna build one awesome map!
11/15/2013 11:46 am
Maxx070994
I don't have team speak but would be willing to install if I end up joining. For now could you send me the IP and show me what you guys are up to
11/15/2013 11:49 am
debaubau
Sending server IP!
11/15/2013 11:45 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
vipertek247
These guys are really cool. I just joined them, and they have great ideas and a really awesome concept for the overall project.
11/15/2013 11:31 am
Maxx070994
Hi I am interested in your project and just have a few questions so if you could contact me over skype that would be great.

IGN: maxx070994
Name: Kyle
Skype Name: way2awsome4any1 (I know it's lame I made it like 5 years ago...)
Experience: I have been playing minecraft since alpha, used to run a server with a friend of mine but he has since stopped playing minecraft.
Redstone - I can do whatever you want and have worked with Sethbling and Hypixel.
Concepts - I have very fleshed out plans for four builds in particular and just need a team willing to help me.
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/5vXje
Tools I can use: MCEdit, WorldEdit, Worldpainter, VoxelSniper, NBTedit
Personal Interests: Anime, Manga, Cooking, Hockey, Mindcrack, Zelda, D&D, and other things I can't think of right now.
Time Zone: PST
11/15/2013 11:39 am
debaubau
Any chance you have TeamSpeak? That's the main way we communicate. I can PM you the IP.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome