Need a team of Skilled Builders, Redstoners, and Map Makers

jhrdog's Avatar jhrdog12/30/12 6:31 pm
1 emeralds 130 5
1/5/2013 12:24 am
Henrybootsoffyre's Avatar Henrybootsoffyre
Hey Planet Minecraftians! ive just started a small ten slot server for making adventure maps. In need a skilled team of about 9 people, not including myself, to build maps with me. i need 3 redstoners, 4 builders, and 2 map makers. The Maps we make will be posted on my account but credit will be given to those who join. to apply, fill out the form below

IGN:
MATURITY LEVEL:
POSITION WANTED:
SKILLS
EXP:
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:

Thanks, and i hope you people of minecraft join me in my map making endeavors.
sincerly,
jhrdog
jhrdog
Level 21 : Expert Mountaineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/05/2013 12:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Henrybootsoffyre
werded1IGN: werde

MATURITY LEVEL: 1000000

POSITION WANTED: I can do all positions i am extremely skilled with command blocks and redstone creations im not so good with tnt but i am a really skilled builder so i would like to be any position you choose but i can do all of them

SKILLS : Using World edit , great at designing buildings , long hours of building.

EXP: ?

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I was recently trying to start a building team myself but no one was commited so it was real bad but i was hoping to find someone like yourself to share a team with
01/04/2013 11:52 pm
jhrdog
bump
01/01/2013 11:35 pm
jhrdog
both accepted
01/01/2013 11:21 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Electrician
XxDrakonxX
IGN:MAT2011
MATURITY LEVEL:7/10
POSITION WANTED:Redstoner/server host
SKILLS: Redstone memory command blocks ect
EXP:8/10
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Well recently i finished two of my biggest projects ever.
i made 128 bytes of redstone memory and i figured out how to make hypixel style bosses. i have also made the most compact mob arena with cmd blocks i personaly have seen its about 50 x smaller than hypixel and antvenoms death scentence arena including easy mod normal mod and hard mode and a start/stop buttons thxs for taking the time to read this
12/30/2012 8:15 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
werded1
IGN: werded1

MATURITY LEVEL: 9

POSITION WANTED: I can do all positions i am extremely skilled with command blocks and redstone creations im not so good with tnt but i am a really skilled builder so i would like to be any position you choose but i can do all of them

SKILLS : Using World edit , great at designing buildings , long hours of building.

EXP: ?

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I was recently trying to start a building team myself but no one was commited so it was real bad but i was hoping to find someone like yourself to share a team with
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome