Need YouTubers

SalMickeyMinecraft1's Avatar SalMickeyMinecraft16/24/16 5:48 pm
1 emeralds 188 5
6/25/2016 12:06 pm
SalMickeyMinecraft1's Avatar SalMickeyMinecraft1
Hello, I am an Admin on an awesome minecraft server called Mikescraft/Towny with a twist. We are currently looking for a YouTuber to create videos on the server to help bring attention to it. We are preferebly looking for someone with a decent subscriber count (100 or so) that has a decent fan base with regular viewers. (No Bought Subscribers) If you are interested reply to this post or send a direct message to my PMC account. If you would like to join the server and take a look the IP is Mikescraft.Fluctis.com

Sincerely _Camren_
SalMickeyMinecraft1
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/25/2016 12:06 pm
SalMickeyMinecraft1
Hello, I am an Admin on an awesome minecraft server called Mikescraft/Towny with a twist. We are currently looking for a YouTuber to create videos on the server to help bring attention to it. We are preferebly looking for someone with a decent subscriber count (100 or so) that has a decent fan base with regular viewers. (No Bought Subscribers) If you are interested reply to this post or send a direct message to my PMC account. If you would like to join the server and take a look the IP is Mikescraft.Fluctis.com

Sincerely _Camren_
06/25/2016 11:11 am
cry2urdaddy
Hello,

My channel is Cry's Creations. I am trying to start gaming on the pc, I do not have much experience with it but I am a quick learner. Got any specifics of what you are trying to accomplish with your server?

My channel link is here if you want to check it out. http://youtube.com/c/cryscreations
06/25/2016 7:45 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
mikescraft12
come on a check it out mikescraft.fluctis.com
06/24/2016 8:43 pm
MrMattbiscuits
I would be interested I have 243 subs.
06/25/2016 8:55 am
SalMickeyMinecraft1
Please leave a link to your channel and join the server! The owners IGN is The_Virus_UK and Mine (Admin) is _Camren_

Tell us you are from here and we will see what happens.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome