New faction server!! Need full time admins!

MaNiAcHaX95's Avatar MaNiAcHaX956/14/17 9:30 am
1 emeralds 411 2
6/30/2017 12:03 am
GabbyPlaysGames's Avatar GabbyPlaysGames
i need a full staff for my new minecraft server. I have plenty of money to purchase anything needed to make the server great. I do have a full time job so i am looking for some great admins who can run the server while im at work. Server will have factions and be survival. Any plugin suggestions are welcome as they take just a moment to install. If anybody is interested in helping start an amazing server just pm me! Admin experience is not necessary. I am willing to give anyone a go. The server is closed to the public until a good staff and spawn are set up. Should take about a week before we go live. Thanks in advance!
MaNiAcHaX95
Level 1 : New Miner