NEW Minecraft NETWORK!! All positions available!!

infam0us's Avatar infam0us10/30/13 6:39 pm
11/4/2013 12:33 pm
pricey123's Avatar pricey123
The Minecraft Ghetto

http://www.minecraft.sh

Hello everyone, well as you can see from the topic.. I am building a new Minecraft network. The reason I say network and not just a "server" is because my plans are for more than just a Minecraft server. My son who is 10 plays Minecraft and I own an ISP. I am my own internet provider. With that I made him a temporary server to play on and do whatever he wants with it, the address is "the.minecraft.ghet.to". So the past week or so I learned alot about running a Minecraft server and how good it can be for the Minecraft community to contribute something a bit more.

Typical Minecraft servers are run on home computers, or rented servers (VPS and such services). I dont rent what I have, I own what I have.. As I said before.. I am my own internet provider. I own my company and have servers based in the United States, Europe and Canada with connection speeds up to 10GBps, the lowest speeds on my network is 1GBps.. With all that said, I decided to begin this project and make a Minecraft network. I want to make multiple play servers based all over different regions and also have these servers run different versions, mods, plugins, etc to accommodate ALL players of Minecraft. For example, servers running version 1.6.4 and 1.7.2, servers with bukkit and vanilla servers. I think you get the idea..

Besides setting up play servers in different regions I am also going to setup a webpage with a forum, downloads section, etc and with that comes the responsibility of becoming a forum moderator. I will also be setting up an IRC server so users of the Minecraft community can come and chat or if they happen to have questions and need any help they can join and get support. You will also have a responsibility of being an IRC Operator, meaning maintaining the IRC server and its channels (chat rooms) and making sure everyone obeys the rules.

I am offering and looking for alot more than what others on here would probably be looking for but if you are interested in joining the team and think you can live up to the expectations, fill out an application on our site @ http://www.minecraft.com.

We are looking for all positions.

Admins -> 10 open positions (admins will be assigned to certain servers and some may be assigned to all servers. this all depends on your experience and application answers)
Moderators -> 15 open positions (same as above)
Helpers -> 15 open positions
Plugin Developers -> 5 open positions
Head Builder -> 3 open positions
Designers -> 5 open positions
Builders -> 20 open positions

Note: Those who are accepted to be Admins, Moderators and Helpers will also have the option of helping on our website/forum and IRC server.

Again, please visit http://www.minecraft.sh to fill out an application. I can also be contacted at admin@minecraft.sh

Thanks and we look forward to hearing back from everyone who is interested in joining the team!
infam0us
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/04/2013 12:33 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
pricey123
Same here im beginning to think that i was denied?
11/04/2013 3:33 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
StrangleMonkey
I had applied earlier and you haven't replied. I would just like to know.
11/04/2013 2:22 am
infam0us
Looking for person to be Head-Builder/Admin to help with creation of hub server!
11/03/2013 9:49 pm
infam0us
Please visit www.minecraft.sh to apply
11/03/2013 9:48 pm
infam0us
Still looking for Builders and Developers!!
11/01/2013 10:40 am
infam0us
bump
11/01/2013 3:06 am
infam0us
Follow us on Twitter @MinecraftGhetto
10/31/2013 10:06 pm
infam0us
bump
10/31/2013 1:06 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter
MrHunte96
I would like to give it a shot but i have no experience in any of those. Do i still have a chance to be a part of the team? helpping on simple minecraft stuffs?
11/01/2013 3:10 am
infam0us
You can possible be a "Helper" and assist users of the server with questions they may have. Apply with the Admin/Moderator application on www.minecraft.com and where it asks what position you are applying for, put Helper.

Everyone deserves a shot.. You gotta begin somewhere and that somewhere being from the bottom up Please note, once you have applied and I have reviewed your application, If I am interested in having you apart of the team, you will be added via Skype and we will discuss alot of things. What we speak about is not to be taken lightly and not to be taken out of context. Everyone is welcome to apply.
10/31/2013 12:32 am
infam0us
Still looking for more applicants for whoever is interested!
10/30/2013 9:22 pm
infam0us
bump
10/30/2013 8:13 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
tbrown19
Site down Says "Under Construction"
10/30/2013 8:27 pm
infam0us
Please note, The site is not down. Don't confuse "Under Construction" with the site as being down. If you scroll down the site you will see Latest News and the applications.

It will look like the following:

Latest Server News

Server Admin/Moderator Application Form - October 30th 2013

If you are interested in becoming an Admin or Moderator with us, please fill out our application!
Click here to fill out the application!

If you are interested in being a Plugin Developer with us, please fill out our application!

If you are interested in being a Head-Builder, Builder/Decorator/Designer with us, please fill out our application!
10/30/2013 7:54 pm
infam0us
The issue with Age on the application has been fixxed. There are links on the site to the positions and applications, click on the link and it will send you to the application. If you receive any other errors, you may also email the application to admin@minecraft.sh
Thanks.
10/30/2013 7:25 pm
Boreal_Luck
I cant post my app.... ?
(check your email please)
10/30/2013 7:22 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
StrangleMonkey
As of the moment your site is under construction. I would like to sign up/ apply for it. Where may I be able to so?
10/30/2013 7:56 pm
infam0us
The site says Under Construction but if you scroll down you will see information regarding the project, pretty much what I have said in this thread and you will also find links that you can click on to fill out a form and apply for the position you want. You may also email the application to admin@minecraft.sh. Also note there is a Live Chat feature on the site, if no one is available for live chat you can leave a message through there and someone will get back to you.
10/30/2013 7:19 pm
Minecraftjtjt
website is down
10/30/2013 8:00 pm
infam0us
The sites are not down and are also mirrored at the following links:

http://www.minecraft.sh
or
http://minecraft.sh
or