NEW BUILDERS REQUIRED!!

Gutrug's Avatar Gutrug11/15/12 7:06 pm
11/16/2012 10:23 am
Gutrug's Avatar Gutrug

KICRAFT

I am one of 3 of the http://www.kicraft.co.uk community owners. after many spawns including one that was a 12500x 12500 island built from scratch in the last server. due to not much time in being able to take with in building, i have decided to try and create a pro team. first project will be the next spawn which would be used to test the skills of the chosen players. In the future it will be for youtube projects, multiplay competitions and Lan events. which is why it is also necessary that you are over the age of 16 and live in the uk! please do not apply if you are neither.

kicraft is a community that has a player base of over a 100 regular players and is the sponsership to the Killerinstincts gaming community (ki-css.com) which i believe there website in this moment is under a new construction. the killerinstincts community has been around for 10 years, and has been home to many gaming teams that have been to events such as multiplay lan festivals. during the last event we ended up doing proberly the best build seen yet to be at a lan festival which is currently the new spawn for are pvp faction server (kicraft.co.uk). which is where i also come to the finals on stage live infront of thousands for a hungergames event!

to apply please fill in the submission form below love gutrug!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN:
M/F:

Do you have a microphone?:

How many hours/days a week could you dedicate?:

Are you or have you been a admin on another server, Ran your own server or been in any build teams, if so could you name them?:

Redstone skills?:

Please link or paste photos or videos to any projects/builds you have previously done?

Drawing is a major skill needed. being able to draw your designs and scan them in for people to help you build is not essential but dose help are you able to do this?

finaly are you able to ettend any multiplay events under the name of kicraft its not essential but would help greatly in the future for kicraft!
Gutrug
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect