>>(Paid) Build team recruiting<<

LucavanB's Avatar LucavanB7/25/15 4:25 pm
1 emeralds 141
Adax Creations

About Us
Adax Creations is lovely build team founded on the principles of architecture. Every single time we come together as a family, to discuss, plan and work on your project. We strive to make each and every block a piece of art with a total of more than a decade of building experience. On top of that we add builders from all around the globe, who bring lots of different ideas and are capable of any build style you could possibly imagine. Modern houses, medieval castles, futuristic spaceships, gorgeous mountains etc… We could go on about this for days.
View the extended version at our website - http://www.adaxcreations.co.uk/

Why Join Us
Adax Creations tops most (if not all) other common build teams as we have a range of different clients and members. Our client requests come once every two days on average which just goes to show how popular we are in that region. We also are of course paid (PMC mods I am just mentioning it for closure...). I will try to keep this whole post short as I can't have you getting bored halfway and leave so onto the next part.

How We Work
Our team is split into different sub-sections we like to call, "squads". Squads are a series of 4 people, 1 a team leader, and the remaining 3 are members. When we get a client (very often) I will send a list of builds (in order of; size - theme - type) with an attached deadline, and I will leave you to it. If your application is accepted then we will assign you to a squad and will welcome you to the team.

How To Apply
The most common is to apply on this thread or by PMC direct message, but we also allow for website application - see below -

Click to reveal
*Name:
*PayPal E-Mail (Can be sent through DM):
*Hours to offer a week:
*Premium MineCraft (yes/no):
Any social media (over 500 followers/subs/etc.):

*Images to previous builds:

*Tell us a bit about yourself:

Or then like I said you can apply on the website below.

Contact Us
E-Mail: adaxcreations@gmail.com
Twitter: @AdaxCreations
Facebook: Adax Creations
LucavanB
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner