PhantomPvP | 1.8 Factions | Need Builders, Developers, Staff (including high-ranked), YouTubers/Streamers | Launching Soon!

Bob Bobingson's Avatar Bob Bobingson8/27/18 3:06 pm history
1 emeralds 230 1
8/29/2018 6:25 am
Bob Bobingson's Avatar Bob Bobingson
For a more polished version of this, check the following link out:

PhantomPvP Documentation [POLISHED]

If you are a YouTuber/Streamer DM me on Discord, you can find my Name+Tag below.

PhantomPvP

What is PhantomPvP?

PhantomPvP is a new and upcoming factions server focused to deliver the players a unique experience on our server.

Who am I?

I am a Male from Germany who has owned many faction servers before and wants to represent an experienced teamdedicated to my and their own passion and experience in the future. A team, which wants to develop something unique for other people, something which surprises and supplies them with endless entertainment.

What do I want to achieve?

My goal is not merely something I want to do as a one-time thing, my goal is something which I want to keep and make it better daily. I did not come to just do something quick, get some money and then run off into the wilderness leaving no trace. I want to use that income, not for our personal use but to support the server and entertain you guys. I want to listen to the wishes of the community, and produce everything that is in my power to make that wish come true, put differently, I merely want to make something unique.

Where do you guys come in?

Well, put simply, even an experienced server owner cannot handle all of that on their own. It just would take too long, and make it too complicated. That is why I need people to help and aid me in this massive project.

Great, how do I join?

You will be required to apply using different forms (links are below).

Do I need to fulfil any special requirements?

Whilst I do have basic, advanced requirements and optional questions (some, which are specific to how you would like to help our server), I do not just want someone basic or monotone. I want someone with his/her own unique talent/skill which makes him/her unique from others and gives a meaning to hire that specific person. All requirements will be listed down below along with the link to the form.

Applying at PhantomPvP

What are the requirements?

Each specific way you would like to help our server has different requirements, there are some which stay the same no matter what way you choose.

Development/Building/QA Team

If you would like to help my server with development and/or quality assurance, I require that you are:

• minimum 16 years of age (Development Team)/14 years of age (Build/QA Team).
  • able to use Discord.
  • able to participate in voice meetings and screen share calls.
  • in possession of a working microphone.
  • able to work with a team.
  • passionate about what you will be doing.
  • experienced in the position you will be given.
  • (Development Team only) skilled in at least one of these languages: Java, HTML, Javascript. (more = better)
Advanced/Optional
  • an advanced and experienced leader for Development/Building and or Quality Assurance teams
  • able to lead a possibly large group of team members
  • able to interview applicants
  • able to manage documents about or tied to your team
(As I am currently in the need of a Development/Building/QA Team Leader, applicants who wish to become that must meet Advanced/Optional requirements.)
[Note: If you only are experienced in Development and Building for e.g and not Quality Assistance, you can have Team Managers to assist you.]

Staff Team

If you would like to help my server through player management and/or support via in-game, I require that you are:
Required

• minimum 14 years of age.
  • able to use Discord.
  • able to participate in voice meetings and screen share calls if required.
  • in possession of a working microphone.
  • able to work with a team.
  • passionate about what you will be doing.
  • experienced in the position you will be given/expect.
Advanced/Optional
  • an advanced and experienced team manager and leader.
  • able to manage and lead small groups that count as your own team.
  • able to write out applications for your own team and interview the applicants.
  • able to manage documents about or tied to your team.
(As I am currently in the need of Team Leaders and a Staff Manager, applicants who wish to become that must meet Advanced/Optional requirements.)

Application Links

Developer/QA/Build-Team: (DM me on Discord) Le` Tryhqrd#0978
If that Discord is unavailable Contact Hyjinx (Secondary Owner) at: _Hyjinx_#8908
Staff: Staff Application
P.S. Minor exceptions within a reasonable age gap can be made.
Any questions, post them down below.
Bob Bobingson
Level 1 : New Miner