Plugin Development Team | Recruiting

_Turpster's Avatar _Turpster10/31/18 1:31 pm
2 emeralds 122
Hi, my name is Reece and I have been a developer for Server Plugins for quite awhile now; learn more information at my website.

My idea:

Last night I had this idea that instead of creating servers and waiting for the community to grow, I should create an organisation to create plugins for other servers. This way I would be working with a team to create custom plugins for servers.

A few things you need to know being apart of the team:

The revenue gained from the organization would be shared out equally among the developers. Any developer (including me) also has the same power as every other developer. Our goal would be to create great, fast plugins for Minecraft Servers.

What experience you need:
  • Be experienced with Minecraft Plugin API's.
  • Be experienced with Source Control (git)
  • You may need to know how to use Build Tools such as Maven or Gradle.
  • Be familiar with Continuous Integration such as AppVeyor, Jenkins etc.

Please take this list with a grain of salt, when the team assesses your ability, we could teach you some of these areas.

What I expect:
I expect new developers to join this group. As well as getting myself a small job, I want to make this organization also a learning experience for new developers while maintaining a job for experienced developers. I don't want criticism when a developers write bad code for example, the experienced developer should point out the bad code and teach us about the dangers of the code; there is no room for being angry at other staff members for whatever reason in this organization. I want a healthy, working and learning environment for both, newcomers and guru's.

How to apply:

Well it's quite straight-forward; no long wall of text you have to write:
Just message me on discord: Tuͫrͤpͫsͤter#6772, email me at: turpster01@gmail.com or reply to this thread.
I don't require you to have a mic either; I personally don't have a mic.

Thank you for reading, I hope you can become apart of the team,

Turpster
_Turpster
Level 1 : New Miner