Pre war Germany Project (Experienced Builders Required!)

Henry Miller's Avatar Henry Miller5/18/18 4:37 am history
5 emeralds 438 3
5/18/2018 10:59 am
Suntius Rex's Avatar Suntius Rex
I am as many or at least some of you have seen already, A project going on which is about recreating cities lost in world war 2 in germany. Unfortunately although i have made it quite obvious that i need support i have not yet gotten some. Perhaps it is harder than i thought for most of the people:

My Project is about as said before recreating pre war german cities. You can check my profile for examples.

The Projects i am working on currently are 8 Cities:

Rüsselsheim

Gießen

Gummersbach

Hanau

Kassel
Rheydt

Krefeld

Düren

You need to be experienced and also willing to follow instructions, Since this is a project which doesnt give you all too much freedom to build whatever you want, it is more of reconstruction work, and requires a lot of research etc, but i will gladly help you with that. If you are interested, please write your discord name and we speak about the rest there.

You will get my custom texturepack when you want to help.
Henry Miller
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Artist