Project: Ecco ~Game Recreation~ (RECRUITING:builders)

creepincreeper01's Avatar creepincreeper011/2/15 2:02 pm
1 emeralds 160
PROJECT: ECCO THE DOLPHIN
DEFENDER OF THE FUTURE

Hello Minecrafters!

So lately I've been having this idea to work on a large scaled project based on the game Ecco the Dolphin:Defender of the Future. For those not familiar with this game, it is an original Sega Genisis title that (this one game at least) moved up to the console, DreamCast. As you may guess it is a game about a dolphin..well going on adventures. Hear me out it's much better than it sounds.
Anyway, I am here for recruitment as I would enjoy for this to be a multi-builder project and I wouldn't start it until multiple people are interested. (If not it will eventually turn into a single person project).
All that is required is Skype and some building experience. (no need to be a pro at this)
However I would like some decently experienced terraformers for landscaping.

Now I can imagine you must be wondering what this would look like. As pictures (for once) cannot do any justice down below are a few links to gameplay of a few levels of the game. There are many many levels, all completely different in design, and large maps so this will be a timely build, but worth while.

There are many more videos to see but hopefully these will give interest to this project. If you are interested please contact me via PMC or Skype (olivia.quezada1) and hopefully can begin this project soon. I look forward to working with you.
~~Creepincreeper01
creepincreeper01
Level 29 : Expert Architect