Quality Website Design & Management

Nildrak's Avatar Nildrak3/18/16 12:13 am
1 emeralds 138
Please contact me either via Skype or Email in regards to any potential project.

Text Version
Tyler Burton
{www.tbdesigns.me}

About Me:
My name is Tyler, and I'm a freelance website/graphic designer. With over six years of design experience under my belt, I'm more than willing to take on new projects and find new ways to create awesome products. I have no college degree to brag about; however, what I lack in technical education I more than make up for in my motivation, dedication, and adoration for website design.

Contact Me:
Twitter: tyler_tab
Email: tyler@tbdesigns.me

Skills:
Enjin Design:
A unique and custom design for your Enjin website. Custom HTML modules will be used, so you must have premium.

Website Redesign:
Already have a website but it looks outdated? Get it redesigned and enhanced!

PhpBB Design:
Customized themes and appearance for your PhpBB forum.

S.E.O.:
Using modified Robots, Sitemaps, and Spiders; increases the searchability of your website through some neat little functions.

Web Management:
Hire someone to check your website daily and incorporate any necessary improvements and updates.

Installation:
Need new software installed for your service? CPanel? Wordpress? Joomla? Have it all installed for you!

Icon Creation:
Get a snazzy little icon created specifically for your Minecraft server. This icon will appear on the in-game server list.

I reserve the right to deny any potential clients on grounds of unavailability.
Nildrak
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer