Recruiting builders!

DarkHD_'s Avatar DarkHD_2/28/18 4:02 pm
1 emeralds 358 9
3/8/2018 9:06 pm
Fightercore Gaming's Avatar Fightercore Gaming
Hello! I am the founder of team mythic and I am looking for members to join. Now, you maybe wondering "What Is team mythic" "What do they do?" "Why should I join?" well Team mythic is a build team that is new and is going to have a server and discord soon enough! we also will make adventure maps! and the reason to join is the fact you could meet many people and you could also get mvp and helper perks on the server when released! ok there is a 4th question you might ask, What is the format to join? it is

APPLICATION FORMAT
1. IGN:
2. AGE (optional):
3. DISCORD (Needed for contact):
4. Why do you want to join?:
5. Why should we choose you over anyone else?:
6. Skill rated 1-10:
7. what role? (Redstoner/builder/WebDev/YouTube/Artist):
8. any previous work?:

That is the format so apply now! Anyways, This team will give you a nice warm welcome and you will always be credited! Make sure that when you apply you don't forget anything really important or you could get denied sadly, so the only thing I wish you now for the end of this paragraph is good luck!

People mostly wonder, How will I ever be a builder that is noticed? well this build team will give you lots of credit for all you do! we also can upload your builds to the website (Coming soon) and put your name so your builds can get recognized by the community! you can quit whenever you want, we do not control you, being you is what makes you unique! so get out there and be yourself!
DarkHD_
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/08/2018 9:06 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
Fightercore Gaming
APPLICATION FORMAT
1. IGN:_afb
2. AGE (optional):11
3. DISCORD (Needed for contact):_afb
4. Why do you want to join?:beacause i want the server pupular
5. Why should we choose you over anyone else?:because im a good builder with worldedit
6. Skill rated 1-10:7
8. any previous work?:yes but no screens same as Smandude25
03/08/2018 8:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
Smandude25
1. IGN: Smandude25
2. AGE (optional): 11
3. DISCORD (Needed for contact): Smandude25#0920
4. Why do you want to join?: because i loooove building and anything related to it.
5. Why should we choose you over anyone else?: because i will never, ever, give up. Even if it takes days, ill finish it.
6. Skill rated 1-10: 8
7. what role? (Redstoner/builder/WebDev/YouTube/Artist): Redstone, Builder, YT
8. any previous work?: yes, but no screens
03/08/2018 7:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Indifferentowl
APPLICATION FORMAT

1. IGN:
Do not currently posses an IGN account

2. AGE (optional):

3. DISCORD (Needed for contact):
IndifferentOwl#3896

Introduced to minecraft by some very highly skilled friends, I have watched from the sidelines as they carved a career out of the game they love. This inspired me to begin searching for my own place in the Minecraft community. I would love to join you and would enjoy interacting and building with like-minded people, who encourage creativity and strive for their best.

I am always keen to learn new skills and have recently started using VoxelSniper in addition to WorldEdit and WorldPainter. I have been playing minecraft for a couple of years, but have only recently realised the extent of creativity within the game. Slowly but surely I am creating pieces on a larger and larger scale and have a lot of drive to keep going.

6. Skill rated 1-10:
Probably a 5/10 right now, quite unsure.

Builder (And Interiors)

8. any previous work?:
I have worked with a well-known minecraft partner, providing all interiors for buildings within their most downloaded map. I have also began building smaller-scale structures on my own and will happily provide information and screenshots through discord on a more private platform.

Hope to hear from you soon! :)
03/04/2018 5:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
RX1334
APPLICATION FORMAT
1. IGN: RX1334
2. AGE (optional): 18
3. DISCORD (Needed for contact): RX1334 #8593
4. Why do you want to join?: Want to get back into Minecraft building after taking a break to study.
5. Why should we choose you over anyone else?: I have been building for four years now and have always sought to deliver the best that I can within every build that I do.
6. Skill rated 1-10: 7
7. what role? (Redstoner/builder/WebDev/YouTube/Artist): Builder
8. any previous work?: Synthria and Arkan were the two primary teams that I worked with in the past and both have since been dissolved. Much of my work gone with it. I am definitely willing to do a tryout build without worldedit or voxel, however, to demonstrate my skill.
03/03/2018 5:21 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Birb
Akivaq
1. IGN: AlphaWolf222
2. AGE (optional): almost 14
3. DISCORD (Needed for contact): AlphaWolf#1502
4. Why do you want to join?: my old build team got disbanded and i need a new team
5. Why should we choose you over anyone else?: because i have a good experience
6. Skill rated 1-10: 7/10
7. what role? (Redstoner/builder/WebDev/YouTube/Artist): builder
8. any previous work? prntscr.com/i7237q
03/03/2018 2:23 am
Level 1 : New Network
Maho
APPLICATION FORMAT

1. IGN: fatihoow6161

2. AGE: 16

3. DISCORD:
Mahooow#9913

The server i was Building on closed so I strarted searching for a new server to build on

Because, I'm think that i'm a talented Builder, I'll send some screenshots from Discord if you add me

6. Skill rated 1-10:

7. What role?:
Builder/Redstone

8. Any previous work?:
VascaNetwork
03/03/2018 5:59 am
Level 1 : New Network
Maho
03/01/2018 5:41 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Soldier
STEALTHy
APPLICATION FORMAT
1. IGN:STEALTHy
2. AGE (optional):20
3. DISCORD (Needed for contact):STEALTHy#3904
4. Why do you want to join?:To help
5. Why should we choose you over anyone else?:I've lead and managed one of Planet Minecrafts oldest living build teams for over 6 years now.
6. Skill rated 1-10:10
7. what role? (Redstoner/builder/WebDev/YouTube/Artist):Co-owner,webdev,whatever ya need
8. any previous work?:Check my profile or website www.militarybuildersmc.com
03/01/2018 1:57 amhistory
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
VexVoidx
Hey I'm really interested in joining you guys!
IGN: VexVoid
Discord: @VexVoid#3971
Why do I want to join: I want to join because I've been building for a long time and I've never been apart of a build team before, I've done small builds for people, but I mostly just mess around in singleplayer haha.
Why should you choose me over anyone else?: Well I would say that I'm unique, I love learning new things and techniques, and I'm friendly :).
What Role: Builder, I can do some digital art. But mainly building
Previous work: Ive been a server owner of many servers and built almost all of the structures in the server. Here is a link to some of the builds ive made before! https://imgur.com/a/TMGgi https://imgur.com/a/7U3Bu https://imgur.com/a/D70Np
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome