Recruiting builders for MASSIVE RPG Adventure Map

danielmeboy91's Avatar danielmeboy918/5/16 1:28 pm
1 emeralds 102
Hey guys, and welcome to my new adventure map topic! To give you all an idea of the magnitude of what I want to create, the map is a 4000x4000 island, meaning that you have 16 square kilometers to work with. The pictures shown below are pictures from my last attempt which I did alone, but sadly, a glitch occurred and there are missing chunks everywhere. I am starting fresh with a brand new map and it will be even better!

I need a build team that can range anywhere from 3 people to 20 people. This map will take a VERY long time, though. Here is the application you can copy into your post and fill out:
In Game Name:
Time Zone:
A few sentences about yourself:
Age (recommended):
What was the first version of MC you have played:
Rate yourself 1-10, leaving anything blank if you have never done it: (Story writing:-) (City Planning:-) (Overall Game Design:-) (Game Balance:-) (Structural Planning:-) (Exterior Design:-) (Interior Design:-) (Foliage:-) (Terraforming with plugins:-) (Terraforming without plugins:-) (World Painter:-) (World Machine:-)
For any skills that you have rated yourself over 5, please post the link to a screenshot highlighting your skills (remember not to worry if you haven't ever done a lot of the skills before):
danielmeboy91
Level 1 : New Miner