Recruiting players for Staff and Builders!

iTurquoise's Avatar iTurquoise5/7/14 6:57 pm
5/7/2014 7:33 pm
DonnellTheGamer's Avatar DonnellTheGamer
Hi, I'm iTurquoise. I am looking for any players that would be interested in becoming Staff or Builders for a new server I am making!

Positions:
- Mod
- Admin
- Builder
- Developer

If you're interested you can apply below. Apply for yourself or even apply for your friends too! All you have to do is copy, paste, and fill out the following questions!

What is your Minecraft Username?

Do you have Skype? (Optional)

Do you have past experiences?

What position are you interested in and why?

Anything else?

The server is play.Turquoisecraft.com. The server is in early stages of development and is white-listed for Staff only. I will privately message you on Planet Minecraft if I liked your app. Good luck!
iTurquoise
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer