RWBY RP SERVER! HELP!

_Fist_'s Avatar _Fist_12/24/16 6:28 am
1 emeralds 146 1
12/24/2016 6:31 am
_Fist_'s Avatar _Fist_
Me and four other players are working on a rwby roleplaying server. Our first builder has started making beacon, the emerald forest is made, still need to do loads more building. We have a load of plugins so far, but would love some suggestions!
We mainly need any staff right now. Also - this is my first server, judgers, don't you dare hate -_- Also, you can be any age to help us. But, warning, swearing is aloud on this server.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mc Name:
Staff Role you Want:
Why:
Rating of 1-100 of how good you are:
Screenshots of builds:(Only if a builder)
How do we know we can trust you:
If you saw a player spamming in the chat non stop, what would you do:
If that player came back, and spammed again, what would you do:
Do you know what RWBY is:
Fav character:(Just for fun this bit)
Why:
Thanks for applying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you don't want to apply, and just want to suggest any plugins, PLEASE DO! More plugins would be most appreciated.
_Fist_
Level 1 : New Miner