Searching for Structual Builder for Long-Term Partnership

Simon_Flash's Avatar Simon_Flash7/28/16 9:17 pm
8/13/2016 7:31 am
Moralous's Avatar Moralous
Hi there, my name's Simon. I'm freelance terraformer and am currently looking for another builder (or two) to partner with me for commissions.

In particularly, I'm looking for someone along the lines of the following -

- Specializes in structural building (spawns, castles, etc. Not just houses)
- Experienced with other aspects (terraforming, organics, etc.)
- Experienced with multiple themes (medieval in particular)
- At least equal to or greater than my skill (see below)
- Willing to learn / teach (improve over time)
- Located in continental US timezones (EST - PST)
- Preferable within the range of 15-18 (especially maturity)
- Willing to do more than 'just build'

Once again, this is meant to be a partnership between two, possibly three people. I don't have the time or desire at the moment to turn things into a team, and I'd prefer to keep things strong to start - build up a core group, simple enough.

If you meet all of the above, I certainly hope you'd be interested in partnering up with me. First, let me share my PMC and portfolio so you can see some of my past work.

http://mcsimonflash.weebly.com/builder
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/simon_flash/

I'm not the most skilled (nor do I claim to be) but I certainly know enough to create some pretty amazing things and I'm always looking to improve. As mentioned, terraforming is my specialty - the main reason I'm looking for a structural builder is to help patch up some of my weaknesses, and hopefully verse-vica.

If you would be interested in working with me, please contact me (posts or PM) with your name, skype name, what you specialize with in building, and a portfolio of at least 3 projects, one of which must be solo. Further details will be discussed over skype.

To clarify, this would be a paid partnership. Profits would be shared equally between the builders with around 2 commissions per week, depending on what we're capable of.

If you have a question, let me know and I'll do the best I can to respond asap. I will be leaving for about a week here shortly, so if you need to get in contact with me please use e-mail: mcsimonflash@gmail.com.

~Simon
Simon_Flash
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/12/2016 5:12 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Moralous
Hello,
Moralous here (obviously).
I was wondering if I could join you for a couple commissions?
I would be unpaid, and there to learn and improve my skills.
I have enough capability to help out and provide input, and a pretty good grasp of what makes a build good or bad.
I am 14 years old, 15 in October, and mature for my age. I've been playing Minecraft since around the update that pistons were added. I've recently decided to teach myself how to build better, and would love the opportunity to work with and learn from more experienced and talented creators than myself.
Once again, I would be doing this for no charge, simply helping as best I can and learning.
If you'd be agreeable to this, hit me up on my skype:
plasmascreen2001

PS. I am in the UK timezone, but during the next 4 weeks I have school holidays allowing me to stay up as needed. I also have coffee. Lots of it.

Thanks
08/12/2016 10:28 pm
Simon_Flash
Sure, I'll send you a message and see what's up. I can work around the time zone without too much of an issue, so I'll send you a request on skype and take a look at some of your builds.

Still looking!
08/13/2016 7:31 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Moralous
I have a lot of spam requests on my skype, could you please pm me your username?
08/11/2016 4:33 pm
Simon_Flash
Still looking!
08/11/2016 6:02 pm
Level 25 : Expert Architect
Littleshark213
Am i aloud to re-apply?
08/11/2016 7:25 pm
Simon_Flash
Technically yes, however unless your building skill is much higher than what's shown on your PMC you would still be denied. I am looking for someone with a lot more experience that has "been around the block" a bit.

Still Looking!
08/07/2016 11:09 pm
Level 25 : Expert Architect
Littleshark213
Hey my name i littleshark212
i am a pretty good builder and i have built for over 40 servers and i have experiance with a lot of building styles including organics, terraforming, redstone, and more. And other style like modern, medieval, western and more. i have some of my work on my pmc, there not as great as my most recent builds but theyll do for now.
my skype is littleshark212.
if u need more proof of my work i have more recent builds that i can show u if needed.
08/08/2016 12:48 pm
Simon_Flash
You seem to be pretty good with organics, but unfortunately that isn't really what I'm looking for and I don't think you're at the level I'm looking for. In addition, correct grammar is important - I'm not crazy about the little stuff, but when you have multiple spelling issue and things it's pretty annoying for me. Thanks anyways!
08/07/2016 10:00 pm
Simon_Flash
Still looking!
08/07/2016 11:14 am
Level 1 : New Miner
danielmeboy91
Hey there, I am very interested in this opportunity!! Here is an imgur album of my portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/ASG5W
I know I don't have ample large scale builds on there but I have done them before and will be able to pick it back up quickly. My biggest strengths are terraforming, atmosphere, detailing, and planning! Thank you I'll PM you my skype
08/06/2016 6:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CallumZeBunneh
I know you probably won't accept this but i am looking for a talented builder and an experienced one for my server! Would you mind trying out for it?
08/06/2016 7:22 pm
Simon_Flash
If you would be interested in hiring me for a commission, you're welcome to fill out a commission request for on my website, http://mcsimonflash.weebly.com.

Still looking!
08/06/2016 6:19 pm
Simon_Flash
I'm still looking for someone, so if you're interested feel free to shoot me a message.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome