Seeking others for help/ideas with a Zelda-inspired dungeon/temple adventure map (Custom things, building/designing rooms, command blocks)

Zelascelar's Avatar Zelascelar2/15/19 6:38 am
3 emeralds 282 5
2/16/2019 3:47 pm
Enderjora's Avatar Enderjora
Halloy, looking for people who'd like to participate in my Zelda-inspired dungeon, the Darkden Temple. Main inspiration is from the N64 games Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and also the Oracle of Seasons/Ages games.

You don't have to be a hard-core fan of Zelda, thought it would help, but any idea that might work in the temple is welcomed and can be discussed over, I'd love to talk with others about that! Traps, puzzles, enemies etc.
I mainly need help with custom mobs/items and command block programming - I've seen things like moving platforms and have been dying to know how to make such things.
I also love discussing zelda/game design in general, to find out what fits for the temple and whatnot.

This temple is nothing from any Zelda game, it's my own design, however some things may be inspired by it. It'll have puzzles, keys, locked doors, treasures (The Bow and Minecart, though the minecart might come to change) and there's even a boss, though it needs a total remake. I'm using sound effects from Oot/MM, and I'm also working on it's own temple music theme.

I've resurrected this old project because I really want to finish it, but as I've looked into Minecraft I've found out how much you can do with it, and the're's so much for me to keep up that it'll take alot of time for me to learn everything.
Such as modelling keys/locks and implement them in the game, I've come as far as making the models but implementing it is another question.

There's roughly 27 rooms in it as of now and I need alot more. The whole temple is planned but since I've stumbled upon such awesome custom stuff people have, I feel I'd like to learn or get help with it to make the adventure map more unique.

Would also love friendly chat/building to discuss Zelda stuff, or to help me learn advanced Minecraft command block stuff. :)

Some screens, using DokuCraft texture pack (though even that might have to change) https://imgur.com/a/hXq1U4k

reach me here or:

gmail: Zelascelar@gmail.com

discord: Zelascelar #1884
Zelascelar
Level 1 : New Miner