S.A.G. - Server Administrative Group - Who's Interested?

JozyP's Avatar JozyP3/15/16 12:07 am
1 emeralds 106
Because of my age (And my age only) this project which I am about to present would likely not go into motion until maybe take years to start up. Now, I present to you, SAG.

What we'll be: A group of possibly 10 to 15 to 30 people, skilled in certain areas (which I will describe). What we would do is basically like, provide servers with certain needs... (On my phone, hard to type, and hard to explain)
Here is an example of what the group would consist of and do. Many server need plug-in makers, custom resource packs, build teams, etc. What SAG would do is provide these services with our skilled staff members. Each staff member would get money depending on how much work he/she for each job assigned. This is only a fraction of how the group would work, I may provide better info later.
The group would have the following to work with:
-A Website
-Each Staff member would be required a Paypal account
-SAG YouTube channel, is that necessary?
-There would be legal things that must be written up in order to protect SAG's legal stuff.
-I'll think of more things

So, if you are interested in joining, or even a server owner yourself and think this would be a good thing for your server please reply down below. Also, notify me below on why this would or would not be a good idea, and why. I would really like to know what others think of this idea. Also point out mistakes. Like I said, this was typed out entirely on my phone (like everything I write here) so tell me if something is difficult to understand, or just doesn't make sense. Thank you

EDIT: I just reread this and noticed that yah, it is needs some editing but for now, try to understand what S.A.G. is all about
JozyP
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter