Server Restart Seeking Staff

xxbabygirlstar's Avatar xxbabygirlstar2/28/14 1:38 pm
1 emeralds 214 5
3/7/2014 11:51 pm
xxbabygirlstar's Avatar xxbabygirlstar
Hi there. I'm Star, an owner of a server called Technocraft. Now, we've been on hiatus for a while but Kovos_Datch (the other owner) and I have decided we're going to start working on a re-boot for this server. We're going to trash everything, including the map and some of our plug-ins, and start completely over. We've learned from the mistakes we made starting up our server initially, and the remake will be better than the original.

One of our biggest mistakes was trying to run the server on our own. We had two other admins lined up to help us, but they never joined because life happens. So for a while, it was just me and Kovos, then two pre-mods. Obviously if we want to have an active server, we need staff be on frequently.

So this is where you come in.
Linked below is an application form. Don't rush through it. The answers are really important. Take them all seriously, and please, no chat speak.

I will add you on Skype after I see your application if I can see you took it seriously. Give it about a week. Keep in mind I am a full-time college student and let's player so I have a lot going on and might not check the applications every day. But they will be checked.

Application Form
xxbabygirlstar
Level 11 : Journeyman Scribe