𝔗π”₯𝔒 𝔇𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔒 ~ 𝔖𝔨𝔦𝔫 π”π”žπ”¨π”’π”― π”„π”­π”­π”©π”¦π” π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«π”° [Skin Makers Needed for Minecraft Roleplay]

UnnamedNarwhal's Avatar UnnamedNarwhal β€’ 2/16/19 12:54 am history
1 emeralds 225 1
3/4/2019 10:04 pm
UnnamedNarwhal's Avatar UnnamedNarwhal
Hello,

ο»ΏMy names Penguuuuin, the creator of "Galaxias Studio", I come here to present the wonderful users of planet minecraft with the opportunity to become a member of the skin maker team for "The Divine". A project hoping to bring a sense of action, fantasy and adventure to the screens of roleplay lovers.

ο»ΏWhat is The Divine?

The divine is a roleplay series made for viewers aged 10-15 (pre-teens), while some aspects are suitable for younger audiences, it is planned to be entertaining for all, suiting all different senses of humor. The main arcs of the first season has already been planned, along with the skins. All we need now are the magic builds that can bring it all to life.

Interested?

If you've made it this far, I'd assume that you are interested in applying, if so please contact me further either on PMC using private messages or discord me at Penguuuuin#0117. Information on what to do and how to apply will be given further once contacted.

We can't make this project a reality without help, please tryout to support this roleplay! Teaser trailer coming soon.

Sneak Peak

UnnamedNarwhal
Level 1 : New Collective