Starting a ROLEPLAY Server - NEED HELPERS & CO OWNER

Necropool's Avatar Necropool1/31/14 9:38 pm
1 emeralds 193 3
1/31/2014 10:29 pm
Veloic_raptor1337's Avatar Veloic_raptor1337
Hey PMC, as I currently host a decently successful FactionsPvP Server, I would like to
try a roleplay server. I don't know what people are into, and I don't know where to start.
I need helpers for this project, and also a co-owner. When I say co-owner, I mean "Owner of the Roleplay Server", because I would LOVE to set one up, and LOVE to put one together, but I can't be on two servers at once, and I'm more comfortable on a PvP server. I plan to put a donation system together, and all helpers will be placed at the highest donation rank on the server, and helpers placed in higher administrative positions will be paid real money out of my own pocket. Thanks guys ;D

Looking for Helpers
Builders
Managers
Roleplay Players(for your personal opinions and suggestions)
and anyone else looking to join in some weekend fun.

My skype name is : neweggnoob

Hit me up and let's do it!
Necropool
Level 2 : Apprentice Network