*|*|-} Survivor Society {-|*|*

Kickbuttkaleb12's Avatar Kickbuttkaleb1212/30/13 11:33 am
12/30/2013 11:50 am
Zemaitis27's Avatar Zemaitis27
Hey, I'm Kick, and I own a survival server(IP will NOT be posted here, but in a private msg.) I will start with a small description of what we are:

Click to reveal
We are survivalists. Each of us show a fondness in survival, so I opened a server up for us all. Recently we started a new world, so we can start fresh because we had a few late joiners. We have no specific goal at this moment but we will begin to have BIG ideas. I also will be starting a job system.

We are pretty decently good on the world, we haven't been to the nether, even though we have the materials for a portal. I believe Vanilla survival can be a bit unorganized, which I don't like, so I think it is time for a system.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Click to reveal
I am allowing TEN people on the server as a test batch. If they do good, then I will continue recruitment, if they do not so good I have an option:
1) Stop Recruitment and ban each one with an apology, even to the ones that were good.
2) Continue recruitment with another batch and see how they do.

The current jobs I have setup are:
Woodsman
Excavater
Builder
Farmer
Engineer(Redstoner)
Miner
Brewers
Protectors
Messenger
Blacksmith
-----------------------------
I need 1 person per job. Oh, I almost forgot 3 important things:

1) This is COMPLETELY LEGIT. We will not op you or change your game mode, if you cannot break things then I will set your game mode to survival, because it might be in Adventure.

2) The rules:
1. No hacks/X-ray resource packs - Will result in ban.
2. No cussing, any cuss word said will tell me you failed to read the entire thread post.
3. No asking to cheat something in, or to op you. If you want opped then you will have to have my FULL trust, which takes about 2 months of hard work and good behavior.
4. Do not start fights with other or kill each other on the server.
5. Respect those of the leader class, they could mean your promotion.
6. Respect your surroundings, and, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T GRIEF.

3) Promotion/Demotions - If I tell you that you been promoted, it means that you are not that current rank, you are still the same job, but a different rank. Here is the rank system:

Newbie - 1
Member - 2
Worker - 3
Assistant of [Job] Leader - 4
[Job] Leader - 5
Manager - 6

TO JOIN: Just answer these simple questions:
What is your In-Game name:
Job wanted:
(Skype is VERY VERY VERY VERY needed, if you don't have skype PM me and we can work something out, it is preferred you have skype.)

(REMEBER ONLY 10 PEOPLE!!!! 1 Person per job!!!!)
Thanks for reading, Bai!
Kickbuttkaleb12
Level 22 : Expert Modder