Testers Needed for RPG Server

McF4rtson's Avatar McF4rtson3/23/19 2:18 am history
3 emeralds 225 2
3/24/2019 7:52 am
blockcrafter1's Avatar blockcrafter1
Hey all. I've spent the last while getting an RPG server ready. I've decided to release the server as slightly bare-bones to allow players to get a feel for the server. If all goes well, I plan to expand content with quests and dungeons.

For now, it's just custom mobs, items, skills, and races. It plays out more or less like a survival server with a few quirks here and there, nothing too crazy for now.

I need some testers, mostly just to see if any mobs are under/overpowered, if the server economy works, and to see if any other glitches rear their ugly head.

If all goes well, all testers will receive a special item that allows them to change their prefix to [Tester] at any time. For those who I feel have contributed the most and have the potential to continue contributing, I will offer moderator positions to them.

IP: twinkie.mcserver.ws

If I wasn't on the server when you dropped in, you can find me on Discord at HPDeskjet#7179

Below is a sneak peek of the server:
Server Lobby
Four Elementals
Some custom items, via a resource pack and custom recipes

(Don't mind the IP, it is not actually a factions server. I just haven't gotten around to changing it yet.)
McF4rtson
Level 13 : Journeyman Toast