=-= The Winged Brotherhood =-= Minecraft PvP Cult recruiting

CalebTheFirst's Avatar CalebTheFirst3/27/15 12:25 am
3/27/2015 11:19 am
CalebTheFirst's Avatar CalebTheFirst
Hi! My name is Caleb. I've been thinking and came up with a really good idea to start my own "cult" or "clan" for a pvping group. Do you love to PvP? Because I do! I do a lot. I have decided to start this group called "The Winged Brotherhood" with a good friend of mine. We've decided for the group, that each member must have wings on the back of their skin. Or, a vest with wings on the back.

We've decided to expand this group and become sort of a group that is known in all of the big pvping servers.
So we want to recruit some of you players! We will try you all out on a server just for this group and see how you are with your skills such as, bows, swords, strategy, leadership, close situations and we will rank you with what we think you are good with.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I do warn you we hope to be well known and this is hoped to become a cult like group. Not a bad one, but something like a brotherhood. You must help and protect each other. Once you join this, everyone else becomes your Winged Brother.

If you would like to try out for this, please contact me via Skype at namethathasbeentaken

Good luck!
CalebTheFirst
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter