✦VaultMK2✦ New server! Needs builders and staff! :)

lateralhades's Avatar lateralhades1/7/17 2:01 pm
1 emeralds 209 5
1/8/2017 4:05 am
SMeijers's Avatar SMeijers
Discord!: https://discord.gg/D5YYqgM

Hello there potential staff m8s!

We are looking for builders and staff that could be you! (Probs will be <3)

Here's a quick video to help you learn about the server! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRWcDpF_fRM

Template:

First name:
IGN:
What you would like to be:
Something about you:
Any previous experience:
Anything else you want to share?
Skype(Importante discord also works tho!):

You will be contacted after the final verdict.
lateralhades
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/08/2017 4:05 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
SMeijers
Sry that I said so much lol, please do read it though (-:
01/08/2017 4:05 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
SMeijers
First name: Stan
IGN: SMeijers
Timezone: CET
What you would like to be: a builder and if possible a moderator
Something about you: Hi I am Stan, my hobbies are, of course, Minecraft. I also play tennis and I like to draw and be creative. I also like architecture, I can use that in Minecraft. I live in the Netherlands, in the city Zoetermeer. I am on high school, I do a bilingual stream, which means my lessons are in English. I play Minecraft for a very long time. I started playing Minecraft on an iPad. That was more than 6 years ago, at the age of 6 or 7. On the pc I started around 2 years later, at the age of 9 or maybe 8. I am really playing a lot for 2 or 3 years now. I always prefered creative mode, because I like being creative and I think it has much more possibilities. I am best at design and small details. I love to build in medieval style, but I also like making modern villas. I build castles, houses, cities and I also like terraforming a lot. I haven't been in any build teams before, but I do build with friends. I also like working with water and with trees and other greenery. Possibly my favourite kind of building is editing mountains and then building cities, castles or other buildings on the mountain. Minecraft is really my favourite game and my biggest hobby, I would like to go a step further and play seriously and create masterpieces with the buildteam. I know how to use a lot of mods, including worldedit. I also have conquest, but I don't use it really. I do use texturepacks, shaders and mods for better looks. I learned most of my skills from Youtube videos from for example Grian.
Any previous experience: I have been in 3 build team, still in 1 of them. They were: Dragoblox, The Njord build team and Sagas of Eoria, which I am still in. I have been building for 2 servers I think. I have a lot of experience with building in teams, but also alone.
Anything else you want to share? Yes, I have a website with my builds: www.smeijersminecraft.weebly.com
Skype(Importante discord also works tho!): Skype: stan.meijers@gmail.com
Discord: SMeijers#3158
01/08/2017 2:54 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SoConFuzzled
Crazy stuff this site just gave me a Minecraft gift code and it was legit! No strings attached they're giving them away for free at (Ad link removed)
01/07/2017 2:57 pm
Irqnic
Your server is very interesting, and I would like to try it out!
01/07/2017 2:56 pm
Irqnic
First name: Arion
IGN: Irqnic
Timezone: Eastern Time
What you would like to be: Admin
Something about you: Fun-Loving, Serious
Any previous experience: Yes.
Anything else you want to share? I am a loving person that is serious when theres a problem. If there is any problem someone tells me, I will try and fix it. Im always on during the weekends, and holidays (week days off)
Skype(Importante discord also works tho!): Skype: Dirtyblondelilguy
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome