WANNA JOIN A NEW TEAM!? [Liqidox BuildTeam]

Amir_Saran's Avatar Amir_Saran9/13/16 7:56 am
1 emeralds 215 5
9/16/2016 6:25 am
Amir_Saran's Avatar Amir_Saran

About us

The Liqidox buildteam is a new Minecraft buildteam that will be focusing on making all kinds of builds for servers (customers) and also some behind-the-scenes projects to show the world our building and creative skills. Liqidox is a very dedicated team of individuals that forms a great community. The team doesn't have builds yet so I will put my personal portfolio for you to see what quality we will be working with. Portfolio link:imgur.com/a/ULCJR
If you can help the team in any way posable PM me. JOIN US NOW!

What do you get by joining us?​

All builders will be credited for all the builds that we create as both a team, and the builds that you create individually. One of the things that we would like to do, is to encourage builders to bring their friends, even if they aren't amazing builders. Teaching builders how to create nicer builds is also important, and this is one way we can do that.

How to join us​

To join our team you must fill out the application form down below.

IGN:
Skype (Important):
Past Experience:
Portfolio (Important):
Best building style:
Are you in any buildteams at the moment:

NOTE: Application announcements will be done on 17.9.2016. We will contact every accepted applicants through Skype.​
Amir_Saran
Level 1 : New Architect