Want To Be In Roleplays?

SilverKnight566's Avatar SilverKnight56611/11/17 1:33 pm history
1 emeralds 175
Hey you, yeah you! Do you think you have what it takes to be a body actor in Minecraft roleplays?

Requirements:

-Follow me on Twitter @SilverKnight31 and subscribe to me on my gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs-NuYTnjCPtGWf7pPzx9Mw
-14 or older
-Have a normal running version of Minecraft (not a cracked client!)
-Discord account

How To Apply:

Message me on Twitter telling me how old you are, your MC name, your region (or country), and how good your computer can run. You'll be running a modpack filled with over a dozen heavy mods.

How Do I Handle Roleplays:

Truth being, it actually took me a month to wrap it around my head. I already have a team, but it's not big enough to do most of the stuff that I need to do in the future. I've been working for NewScapePro for a few months now and I have worked for JonJon in the past too.

What Inspired Me To Make Roleplays:

Honestly, my first inspiration to make roleplays didn't come from NewScapePro. Not at first. For the past five years, I've wanted to be a film director and writer. For years I've had the worst luck coming across IRL actors, until I found a new branch. Minecraft machinima. Honestly, my first take on machinimas was terrible so many years back. But once I started working with NSP and found a team of people far beyond I ever hoped for. It inspired me to make roleplays again and strive to be the film director and writer my heart yearns to be. Now I need a crew. One big enough to get the job done. That's why I'm asking everyone on here to help me.

Disclaimer: What I'm doing is in no way being ripped off from or stolen from NSP. I've worked with him for months now, and hope to do so for many years to come. All our assets/skins/etc have been crafted by the lovely team of people I have put together.
SilverKnight566
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner