Youtube Team! Apply Now Only Taking 3-4 Members!!

zmann98's Avatar zmann9812/18/12 9:02 pm
1 emeralds 110 4
12/19/2012 12:05 pm
mineman27's Avatar mineman27
Hey, Hey Guys! Well im making a new channel. My old youtube channel was a complete failure and i just cant upkeep it so I decided to start ona clean slate and i need you guys to Help! Im not going it alone this time! Im recruiting 3-4 Members to join and spots are limited! So heres The application and jobs! Lets Begin!!!

JOBS: Recording, JustPlaying, ServerOwner, Co-Partner.

-Recording: Handles recording the videos, then sends them to me for editing, or edits and publishes theirselves!
-Justplaying: You just play!
-ServerOwner: You host the server so that we can use it for our videos, if needed. Lag must be minimal
-Co-Partner: You help me come up with ideas for videos and decide how things should be set up.
*ServerOwner and Recorder are harder to come by and will have a higher chance of acceptence.

Job:
Why should i pick you?:
Skin Url:
Skin url is optional but i will be using it to make 3D modelings for our videos so if you prefer giving it after your accepted ok. But i would love to have it if you want to put it down. Thanks for checking this out and im looking forward to having you guys! Thanks -Zmann98
zmann98
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Painter