Mineskill.uk Draw My Thing! Cops And Robbers! Economy!

Entise's Avatar Entise7/7/17 6:56 am
1 emeralds 298 9
7/25/2017 4:38 am
Ellie's Avatar Ellie
Welcome to Mineskill! Mineskill is a excellent, it has Factions, Economy, Creative, Cops and Robbers, Splatoon, And a new gamemode, Draw my thing!

Cops and robbers: Theres Two teams, Prisoners and Warden.
The prisoners have to escape the prison before the time runs out if the time runs out before everyone escapes the warden win but if all the prisoners escape before the timer the prisoners win.

Splatoon: Splatoon is a game made by Nintendo, Released on 28th May 2015 for the Wii U, But its now on mineskill! minecrafts own version of the game is playable and excellent!

Draw My Thing: Draw my thing is a mini game where a player draws a picture randomly given by the server, and the other players have to guess it before the time runs out!

Economy: Make your own town and build a economy of it, there's no admin shops so all items are legit and from the world, if you want to buy something ask another player!

And i'm sure you have heard of creative and factions!

Minecraft IP : Mineskill.uk
Discord : https://discord.gg/WShx96z
Entise
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/25/2017 4:38 am
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
Ellie
Locked.
I've spoken to the owner of this server already, One person may make a thread to advertise and that person can bump it. Since "Mark6758" has said he's the owner please either message me who the real owner is or if he's the owner then ask him to advertise the server. And only him.
I've also stated previously that any case of other people advertising or bumping would receive bans.
07/25/2017 4:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Mattypant
How did this guy make such a great server !??!
07/24/2017 8:48 am
Mattypant
Sweet server, awesome community and tonnes of new gamemodes! I absolutely love it!
07/22/2017 1:01 pm
marinat
A really fun server with a great community and variation of game modes
07/22/2017 10:01 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
MarcTheDev
Vouch this server is honestly incredible
07/22/2017 5:38 am
Mattypant
Couldn't Be Better! The best server I have seen in a LONG time !
07/15/2017 8:37 pm
marinat
Great server with excellent staff and game modes (:
07/12/2017 5:03 pm
marinat
this is a good fun server with a fun player base and deticated staff. There's also ranks currently on sale, I recommend joining IP is mineskill.uk
07/12/2017 3:41 pm
Mattypant
-snip-
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome