I need somebody to test my new server.

imthecomgeekMCmaps's Avatar imthecomgeekMCmaps6/8/17 12:13 pm
1 emeralds 217 3
6/19/2017 10:37 pm
Fabyoulust's Avatar Fabyoulust
Hello and if you are reading this, this must mean that you are curious. Well BOY are you lucky. Come try my new server the local IP is 192.168.10.139 Only ONE person is allowed though.
imthecomgeekMCmaps
Level 11 : Journeyman Cookie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/19/2017 10:37 pm
Level 41 : Master Pokemon
Fabyoulust
you are the one asking for help. He is providing you constructive feedback to help improve the response you get. YOU are the one who should be a little nicer and try and be less confrontational. Everything he posted are things people need to know.
06/08/2017 3:35 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Cookie
imthecomgeekMCmaps
The server is a minigame server, the Minecraft version you play it on is 1.11.2, and one person is allowed simply because I am just testing it, it is not modded. I hope that answers you're question not to mention my server wasn't turned on at the time I was waiting for somebody to reply. so try being a little nicer next time.
06/08/2017 12:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Sultown
You gave us no clue as to what the server's about, what version it is, or why only one person is allowed. Sounds like a waste of time to me. For all we know it could be modded, but you didn't mention that and we wasted time logging in and pasting the IP.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome