Need Staff

Iphastele's Avatar Iphastele5/30/17 12:19 am
1 emeralds 136 2
5/30/2017 5:45 am
NoSense's Avatar NoSense
My friends and I are making a Minecraft PC server, we haven't gotten the actual server up and running yet, but we would like to get some people on board with helping us. Right now I'm working on the website, I could possibly use some help with the layout, and hopefully within a few days we will have the server running. We're going to need builders, helpers, and moderators. There are two admins at the moment, but if you were to be a part of helping you could be bumped up. Anyways, since I don't have the applications working on the website just yet, you can fill out this list of questions.

IGN:
Timezone:
Position you would Like to be:
Experience you've had:
Do you have skype/discord, and a working mic? Please don't leave either of these, I will message you asking for them if you were to get chosen!
How often will you be available?:
Are you staff on any other server?:

Situation Question:
Say you're a bit new to the staff team and you have caught one of the other staff members cheating/abusing, the only other staff member on is busy catching a hacker in a skywars game, and no one else seems to be replying. What would you do?

Situation Question:
You invited your friends on and one of them starts spamming the chat, you warn them three times, but they continue. Would you be able to mute your own friend, or possibly get a strike?

Situation Question:
You're getting messaged by someone about a fly hacker in a game, three people in your lobby are throwing questions your way, everyone is sending you friend request, and someone on the discord channel is blaring music. How would you handle this situation?

If you applied for builder, we would like you to send in a screenshot of something you've built, with proof you did actually build it.

I realize my situation questions are quite lame, but you should get the point.

Thank you for your time!
-Iphastele
Iphastele
Level 22 : Expert Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/30/2017 5:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
NoSense
IGN: NoSense
Timezone: Central European Time Zone or UTC+01:00
Age: (Preferably 14+) 8.5.2003 (14 years,i had birthday yesterday )
Position you would Like to be: Admin,and i can start first with helper !
Experience you've had: Well..I was Head-Admin on LesterMC, Head-Mod or Sr.Mod on SarmaCraft,and mod on RolexMC.
Do you have skype/discord, and a working mic? Please don't leave either of these, I will message you asking for them if you were to get chosen! I have Both of them,Skype Contact Discord name:
How often will you be available?: 4-6 hours
Are you staff on any other server?:Not now i just left Mod on SarmaCraft because the owner is abuse and i dont want to be staff on abusive server at all.

Situation Question:
Say you're a bit new to the staff team and you have caught one of the other staff members cheating/abusing, the only other staff member on is busy catching a hacker in a skywars game, and no one else seems to be replying. What would you do?I would SS/Record proove,and i will instantly report him to higher staff members so they can take care of him,i would contact them via skype or via discord.

Situation Question:
You invited your friends on and one of them starts spamming the chat, you warn them three times, but they continue. Would you be able to mute your own friend, or possibly get a strike?Yeah i will mute him no matter he is my friend he can be my brother but he cant spam on server where im staff member,and if he breaks rules i will punish him along the rules.

Situation Question:
You're getting messaged by someone about a fly hacker in a game, three people in your lobby are throwing questions your way, everyone is sending you friend request, and someone on the discord channel is blaring music. How would you handle this situation?First i would mute blaring music,then im going to spectate hacker,to see if he has any type of cheat.(this time fly hack),and then i will accept every friend request,and i will be able to make a good decision,that means i will be able to handle it !

Im glad to be part of staff team on this server!
Thank you for visiting this post have a nice day !
05/30/2017 12:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ijava2002
IGN:ijava2002
Timezone: Central
Position you would Like to be: Admin but I am perfectly ok with starting as helper
Experience you've had: a lot, I have been helping many servers as a mod or admin and even a builder at one time
Do you have skype/discord, and a working mic? Please don't leave either of these, I will message you asking for them if you were to get chosen! both are ijava2002 (discord preferably)
How often will you be available?: 5-6 hours
Are you staff on any other server?: no but I have applied

Situation Question:
Say you're a bit new to the staff team and you have caught one of the other staff members cheating/abusing, the only other staff member on is busy catching a hacker in a skywars game, and no one else seems to be replying. What would you do?
I would report it/screen shot and record for proof and would confront him but before I would report in Skype or discord chat
Situation Question:
You invited your friends on and one of them starts spamming the chat, you warn them three times, but they continue. Would you be able to mute your own friend, or possibly get a strike?i would mute my friend because my job comes first

Situation Question:
You're getting messaged by someone about a fly hacker in a game, three people in your lobby are throwing questions your way, everyone is sending you friend request, and someone on the discord channel is blaring music. How would you handle this situation? I would mute the blaring music, I would then check the fly hack sitiation and then accept some friend request so yes I would be able to handle it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome