Own a server! NO RISK!

RealForge's Avatar RealForge6/4/13 3:42 pm
1 emeralds 288 7
6/4/2013 6:38 pm
RealForge's Avatar RealForge
I have a server that I paid a year of and I don't have time for it. You will be able to take full control of the server with the owner rank and every thing. For using the control panel I will do that. The only condition is that I get 50% of donations since I pay the bill. Any other money you get to keep!

Apply Below:
Ign:
Are you good with plugins?:
Why should I choose you as Owner?:
Staff Experience:
Have you ever been banned?(If yes it wont matter):
RealForge
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/04/2013 6:38 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
RealForge
The final desiding thing will be if anyone can donate?
06/04/2013 4:16 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
cfil360
I am interested in running your server. I currently run the server chumdaddyminecraft. Everyday we have dozens of peole on the server and we are only growing. I am very good with permissions, plugins, design and monitoring. I am very professional about my work and I don't hire worthless admins. If you would like to join my server to check out my work the up is:69.162.127.210:25566. I hope you pick me.
Why you want to be Owner:I currently have a server running and could use another one for more game types
Are you good with plugins?:yes very good with plugins, permissions and use of plugins
Why should I choose you as Owner?:I am the main owner of chumdaddyminecraft, a server with a constant rate of about 25 ppl most of the time more.
Staff Experience:my server.
Have you ever been banned?(If yes it wont matter) no

Email:chumdaddymc@gmail.com
06/04/2013 4:07 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IamHwnT
Ign:jasonclower
Why you want to be Owner: I love to help others and always wanted to own a server.
Are you good with plugins?: sorta but i got a friend who is
Why should I choose you as Owner?: i can make this server wonderful for all the players and make them want to donate!
Staff Experience: mod and admin on a few servers and builder and co owner
Have you ever been banned?(If yes it wont matter): no
06/04/2013 4:04 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
granmasboy99
Hi my name is granmasboy99 I may seem like a fool name and all but trust me.
IGN: granmasboy99
Why you want to be Owner: I love being server owners and love to help players out!
Are you good with plugins?: Yes very good
Why should I choose you as Owner?:I am an ongoing minecraft player and have all summer long to do anything and I could play all day long. I will not let you down
Staff Experience: I have owned MC for 4 years same for staff experience
Have you ever been banned?: Yep a few times, but for the wrong reasons.
06/04/2013 3:59 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
zachattackz
Ign:zachattacks
Why you want to be Owner:I want to bring new polayers to serevr and let them have good time
Are you good with plugins?:Yes,All basic and more
Why should I choose you as Owner?:I will bring players/donors to server and will make it big!
Staff Experience:Co-owner on 2 pop servers(factions) and admin on many others
Have you ever been banned?(If yes it wont matter):No
06/04/2013 3:53 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Nanosaxon
Ign: 21fly
Why you want to be Owner: Because I've wanted a server that provides for new players so I can pass on tips and help them. This way new players just don't get slaughtered on PvP servers.
Are you good with plugins?: Haven't tried, but ready to learn. I taught myself how to mod and found out how to make many mods work with different ways.
Why should I choose you as Owner?: I'm responsible and if you want anything changed at anytime or you want control I'm completely fine.
Staff Experience: A little as an op, but willing to learn anything necessary.
Have you ever been banned?(If yes it wont matter): No I haven't.
06/04/2013 3:50 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
GraveRunner
Mr. RealForge, I am tempted to apply with my experience of owning 3 servers I will bring along but I see that the one accepted cannot use the control panel. Sometimes the owner may need to use the control panel to get to the config.yml and the permissions.yml
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome