Account reset?

Krafko's Avatar Krafko4/21/19 9:13 am history
1 emeralds 403 2
4/21/2019 4:13 pm
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
So this is an old subject, but now I really need to talk about it.

A year or two ago, my Planet Minecraft account got reset for no reason. I use it one day and the other everything magically disappeared like if I was a brand new account. I used the same email and password. Is it possible to get it back? Because I have no idea what happened.

Now for why I need it: I once played on a SMP server and I don't remember the name, but I know that I gave my application to it on Planet Minecraft. The application (and everything about the server) is (was?) on my "old" account. Maybe somebody even knows the server. The server was run by a husband and a wife, their IGNs were something like Woody and the wife was Jessie, don't remember their exact IGNs. I think the server had "Wolves" in the name (I think, it doesn't have to) but I don't remember the exact name and I want to see if they are still up and going this day.

They were a vanilla SMP server, later started slightly modding.

Somebody please help.
Krafko
Level 1 : New Miner