[SOLVED] ERROR The request could not be satisfied.?

datangryasian's Avatar datangryasian1/30/17 6:52 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 4
1/31/2017 8:11 am
BRASHEXODUS's Avatar BRASHEXODUS
Please let me know if I post should post this topic somewhere else ty.
So I first saw this error when I download motionjoy cause I wanted to play warfarme with my controller the other day then today when I went to launch minecraft it says "unable to update minecraft native launcher" idk what happened so i thought i should try redownload MC before looking into it then when i go to the download page i got the same error, idk what do to. Deleted motionjoy still the same, like ive never even heard of cloudfront, please help me. If it's possible I would like to get rid of it for good.
Thanks in advance.
EDIT: So I've tried to right-click the .exe file on their alternative download page and click save as this is what it says So I'm guessing there's something wrong with their sever and wait for them to fix it?

SOLVED
datangryasian
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2017 8:11 am
Level 46 : Master Baconator
BRASHEXODUS
well i installed what you said you had which was the motion joy and you really should fully uninstall that as it adds malware such as that host you are seeing. it connects to a chinese internet service and hence why it doesnt work i would do a full scan on your computer to remove all of its components. then you should be up and ready also find a different thing for your controller
01/31/2017 2:04 am
datangryasian
can someone please help :/
01/31/2017 3:26 am
Level 46 : Master Baconator
BRASHEXODUS
here use this https://minecraft.net/en-us/
but make sure you run it under a different browser like mozilla firefox. you may have to reinstall your current browser stuff cause it seems theres some maleware upon it
so just click that link with mozilla and you should be golden
01/31/2017 4:03 am
datangryasian
Thanks for the reply, tried IE and firefox still the same thing, I've even tried it on my other laptop with a clean install of win8 pro, same thing. I could go on the home page just fine, it's just whenever I click on the download button I get that error :/ Right now I'm just using the old launcher cause that's the only one I could download without problem, hope there's a fix for this so I could use the new launcher.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome