Legends of Dragons and Men Staff Recruitment

Eldon The Noble's Avatar Eldon The Noble9/8/17 10:19 pm
1 emeralds 127
Legends of Dragons and Men Recruitment

Legends of Dragons and Men is a unique minecraft roleplaying experience following a narrative much like that of a novel. We hope to tell an engaging story using minecraft as the pages. There will sections called chapters as time progresses with dynamic events following with the story. What is going on and how you play might change from one week to another as events not only tell a story but shape world we know it is.

Practically speaking instead of trying to build a world and hope people fill it or create a "rift" from one dimension to another like most roleplay servers do, we are actually starting with the creation of the first men and letting it progress from there. Starting from basic man without much tools or technology and no currency he progresses over time and rises to greatness.

We will be launching this server within a week. We are looking for two staff members: an admin and a moderator.AdministratorThe main thing we are looking for in an administrator is the ability to manage server side issues. This includes but is not limited to server maintenance, plugin management, bug squishing, server efficiency, etc. The server will shape and morph over time so we are looking for someone who really knows their stuff and will be able to adapt the server to different situations.

The main thing we are looking for in a moderator is the ability to manage player interaction and forum side issues. The main thing you will be doing is making sure the player knows the boundaries of the game and follows them while enjoying themselves. Most of the time a moderator's time will be spent in game, but will need to regularly check the forums for mainly new whitelist postings.I can only be on nights and weekends because of my job so I looking for someone that might be able to fill in some of the gap when I cannot be involved.

We are only looking for one of each at the current time so even though we will only add on one of each we would love to have you join us and when we expand over time your name will be at the top of the list.

If you are interested then head over to our website, https://lodam.enjin.com/, and read up on the forums about what we are, what we hope to acomplish, and about our lore. If you are still interested in applying for the admin or moderator position then we have a place in the forums to do so!Look Forward To Seeing You On There!
Eldon The Noble
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger