Looking for a Modern/Traditional Builder to Interview

LightlySaltedBuilder's Avatar LightlySaltedBuilder12/13/17 9:50 pm history
2 emeralds 205 3
12/18/2017 1:11 am
MrMagicBlox's Avatar MrMagicBlox
About 6 months ago, I made this blog, which was general tips on how to build a good city: https://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/how-to-improve-your-city-ft-my-ideas/

Since it is my most popular blog, and I feel that there are a lack of helpful building blogs, I would like to make a mini-series which is based off that blog, which goes over the different parts of making a city, like houses, skyscrapers, modern office buildings, factories, etc. While I know the basics, I'm no expert in the individual subjects, so I would like to do the blog as an interview/collaboration with a better builder, and have them share their tips on how to build better (In the specific field).

If you would like to help me, Then please reply with the following:

- What you are good at building:
- Pictures of your builds(Preferably without shaders) :
- How available you are/When you would like to start working:

If you reply I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. I still need to work on the questions, so work on the interview won't begin immediately. Also, I am looking for TIPS on how to build better, not a tutorial on how to make a specific build.

LightlySaltedBuilder
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect