Ruined Comic Blog! Thanks PM!

Hopper200456's Avatar Hopper2004562/23/14 7:59 pm
1 emeralds 210
Hey guys. I'm pretty upset, so sorry in advance.

There was a new update to Planet Minecraft's site! Yay!... Right? Well, wrong for me, as it screwed up my blog big time.

I have a comic that I host on here. I take a lot of pride in it, and like to have everything nice and in a fashionably order. To keep things easy to manage for the reader, so I put each chapter of the comic into spoilers, so there's not just massive amounts of pictures everywhere.

So with this new update, there's a bug/change/what ever the crap that doesn't allow more than two images in a spoiler text at a time. And when I add three, if gets rid of two. It's really weird and frustrating! It basically got rid of all but two of the pages.

So, upset, I figure "eh, it happens, I'll have to add everything in again". But, it doesn't work, it doesn't let me add more than 32 images to a spoiler text. It basically makes it impossible to host a comic series on here now.

Is this really the way it's gonna be? Or is this just a bug (If so, please fix soon...) How am I going to be able to host a comic if I can't show more than 2 images? (Answer: Find a new site)

(Click here to see my comic blog, but keep in mind there are only 2 pages up right now, because PM messed it up...)
Hopper200456
Level 33 : Artisan Artist