Serene Monarchy of Italia|Looking for citizens and governors (PVP and Builders)(19+ Java and Bedrock)

Gixk's Avatar Gixk4/20/23 10:28 pm
1 emeralds 95
Dear members of PMC,

I am currently running a Minecraft nation within a server known as a "Geopol" (geographic political), which is a map of the Earth in Minecraft that has an accompanying website which displays Nations as well as buildings throughout the Earth.

Within this Geopolitical server I own the nation of Italia centered in modern day Napoli, which is currently under construction using elements of multiple building styles as well as years of city building experience. What we are looking for is people who wish to either join Napoli as a citizen or create there own states around Italia gaining representation on the Senate through land ownership (Governors will also be elected/put in place if proven to be worthwhile and loyal).

Although the nation of Italia is new within the server we reside in as a player I have been playing Geopol servers since 2019 and have experience in the matter. Not only do we offer an experienced set of rulers, custom and community items will be offered as well to those who wish to join. Things like custom skins as well as events will be given and held for members of Italia if they earn them through loyalty.

If you are interested in this offer contact me at Gixk#0003 on discord.
Gixk
Level 1 : New Network