100+ subscribers contest

Lotus_'s Avatar Lotus_3/27/15 1:00 pm
1 emeralds 199 2
3/30/2015 9:51 am
Lotus_'s Avatar Lotus_
hi guys! I decided to do a contest.
thanks to all of you I reached 100 subs in not even a year <3

contest ends on the 22nd of June.
(I may make it longer depending on how long it takes)

open the spoilers to see the details ^^

Click to reveal
The rules: like in every contest, no bases, no stealing, etc. Make sure you're entry fits the theme, and it's appropriate in all other ways too, otherwise it's gonna be des qualified

Click to reveal
The contest:
they'll be 3 seasons and 3 rounds. The theme for season 1 is nature the theme for season 1 round 1 is animals. Only the first 12 people will be accepted!make sure to PM me you're entry. And when you upload it, put this in the title: KSSC S1 R1Stands for: Kupcake's subscriber skin contest season one, round one. (Or, s2 r2, s3 r3, depending on which season and round it is.)

Click to reveal
prizes: 1st place: gold pixel art trophy, art or skin request, a subscribe from me, and 25 diamonds on the're submissions, or if they have less, then on all of them. 2nd place: silver pixel art trophy, art or skin request, a subscribe from me, and 20 diamonds on the're submissions, or if they have less, then on all of them. 3rd place: bronze pixel art trophy, art or skin request, a subscribe from me, 15 diamonds on the're submissions, or if they have less, then on all of them. the "special prize" will be given to someone who has a very original idea, or technique, just wasn't able to get in the top 3. So the special prize: blue pixel art trophy, art or skin request, and a subscribe from me. everyone who participates, will get a participate ribbon and a hug from me. <3

have fun in the contest!
Lotus_
Level 10 : Journeyman Network