Modding Contest: Beginner's League!

FiskFille's Avatar FiskFille4/8/14 1:19 am
1 emeralds 127
It's a shame there are no modding contests on PMC... but we know why. And it truly is a shame that it has to be that way. Anyways, let's get on with the topic!

Introduction
There are these modding contests, where it's hard to even have the slightest chance, because all these awesome, experienced and talented modders participate! Getting noticed is one of the hardest things in modding... believe me, I know! All modders have been newbies at one point of time, you with me?
So therefor I'm starting this contest for beginners! This is of course to try and bring the community's attention to the new talents.

How do I participate?
Oh, it's very simple! This contest will be ongoing for roughly 2 months (which will say until June 10th). All you need to do is make a mod during that span of time, post it here on PMC, and then link it down in a post below!

Rules:
* All PMC rules apply here as well.
* The mod must be posted between April 8th 2014 and June 10th 2014.
* You must be below level 40, at least!

Who will be judging?
The mods will be judged based on two things;
Content - what does this mod do?
Textures - how does it look in-game?

The two different judging parts will be judged separately, by modders/texturers level 40 or higher (basically the experienced non-participants)

For the content-part, the current judges are:
Click to reveal
* FiskFille
* Thom, Head Developer of JavaBuckets
* gegy1000
... and that's it for now. If you're a modder above level 40, you can send me a private message telling me you want to judge.

For the texture-part, the current judges are:
Click to reveal
* FiskFille
* Nack, Grandmaster Texturer of JavaBuckets
* HaakonHawk
... and that's it for now. If you're a texturer above level 40, you can send me a private message telling me you want to judge.

Prizes
Oh... prizes? I almost forgot! =)

1st Place:
* A custom-made mod based on wish, made by JavaBuckets and myself!
* A unique 1st Place pixelart-trophy for your profile, made by JavaBuckets' texturer himself!
* Gets featured on JavaBuckets' and FiskFille's profiles for 2 weeks!
* A participant pixelart-trophy for your profile, made by JavaBuckets' texturer himself!

2nd Place:
* A unique 2nd Place pixelart-trophy for your profile, made by JavaBuckets' texturer himself!
* A participant pixelart-trophy for your profile, made by JavaBuckets' texturer himself!

3rd Place:
* A unique 3rd Place pixelart-trophy for your profile, made by JavaBuckets' texturer himself!

All who participated:

And that's about all details for this contest! Make sure to apply for judge if you are a modder or texturer above level 40, who wants to take part!

And to all participants: Good luck and have fun!
FiskFille
Level 96 : Overlord Fish