I need a city//town//neighborhood (what ever you wanna call

MomoKiki's Avatar MomoKiki11/15/16 8:38 pm
1 emeralds 199
Hey guys, I need a map for my role play's. The map may be even showing on my youtube channel. heres the details. It needs a lot of housing (what ever kind of housing you want as long as its fancy and has interior) I also need sine really cool shops ad parks entertainment such as movie theater's children's parks, tennis, you know the normal world things (go ahead and add any kind of entertainment you want it has to look professional not sloppy also the stores you can make up as well rember it must look good and be fully interior-ized) id also really like a pre-school, kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, high school, college, (all grades must be good and interior as well). I really need just a city/neighborhood what ever. thinks of the real world theirs housing school's entertainment clubs businesses shops. Anything you can think that a real world has. please make a map with interior that has everything a normal world would have. make up the shops businesses looks and things you want. anything you want to add, go ahead.
MomoKiki
Level 1 : New Miner