What should the first Major Event be?

SpideyBoi's Avatar SpideyBoi11/17/18 4:36 pm history
2 emeralds 453 3
11/18/2018 3:47 pm
SpideyBoi's Avatar SpideyBoi
(Please keep in mind that what I call a "Major Event" is basically something 2 months long. Spiderling's Got Talent isn't a Major Event, and I haven't made a Major Event yet)
  • Meteor Strikes!- A meteor has struck in New Sperdlan! Chaos is striking, and there could be fatalities. Will there be other usual natural disasters that come with a meteor, or unusual events which are rare? You decide! (Maps and Pixel Art)
  • Global Plague- A plague has struck all over Minecraft! With it have come the Corrupted, mobs which have been given an overdose of the plague and are deadlier than any other mobs and are both brains and braun! (Skins and Maps, Pixel Art)
  • Drifting- Drift has fallen into Minecraft from Fortnite! You can make Sanctum or Drift as your skin. Any maps must be either Fortnite seasons 5 and 6, or a cross between Minecraft and Fortnite. (Skins and Pixel Art, or Maps)
  • Peaceful Park- *jogging* Who doesn't love a jog in the park? You can make a peaceful, simple park, or a national park. (Maps and Pixel Art)
  • Government Facility- There's a hidden government facility somewhere in the city. Where it is, you decide. (Maps)

Poll ended 12/06/2018 4:36 pm.

SpideyBoi
Level 24 : Expert Spider Rider