My first post!

Zyp's Avatar Zyp7/19/16 3:50 pm
1 emeralds 134
Hello Crafters around the world!

I'm Zyp (IGN: Zyprese / ZypArmstrong) I'm a male and live in the USA in the state of Pennsylvania, I'm not originally from the US I came from Europe ( Portugal, The tiny country that nobody really notices, but its there! I promise! ).

I've been playing Minecraft for a good amount of years now, I can't tell exactly when I joined the world of Minecraft but I remember when there was Unicorns in the game... We have to get those back! ( Microsoft! Listen to the people! ).
In game I specialize In building ( Specially mid/small size structures and I'm also good with terrain/natural builds), It's pretty much all that I do and I think that I got rather decent at it! Apart from that I also know some redstone, well, enough that I usually don't need to look at any videos to do what I intend.

My favorite block/block combination must be Oak logs with Spruce wood, color wise I think I got a crush on dark prismarine.

What I enjoy the most about Minecraft overall as to be the players in it, I find myself very bored if the people around me are either not talkative, not social or jerks ( Nobody likes jerks. ).

What I enjoy the least about this game? That would have to be the fact that we don't have enough slabs on enough blocks to really innovate more and create different content, It feels like you can only do certain things with the same block over and over, change it of course but over all the color schemes and the way that you use blocks is rather limited, yes even for Minecraft!

As far as "Real life" I'm a relax and friendly individual, I'm a worker as well ( A US company which the name I won't reveal. ) but even with work I always find my 3/4 hours per day to play Minecraft with my wife!

I like arts and "construction", what I would consider these both to be, creations, I like to create there for Minecraft being such a good game for me!

As hobbys, well.... Minecraft, Smite, drawing, listening to music, talk with friends.... I mean.... The general hobby's not much there to say!

Also... uhhh .... Youtube! Youtube is my Facebook, I watch a lot of it since I can do it pretty much everywhere and my favorite Youtubers are Bdoulbe0100 ( Minecraft player for the most part, if you didn't watch anything from him go check it out! Really! What are you waiting for ? Stop reading!) and Ethoslab ( Also a Minecraft player but I'm farely certain everyone knows about him! Or do you ? ).

I mainly use this website to look for skins, packs, servers.... But this time around I'm actualy looking for something rather diferent ( I guess! ), me and my wife ( IGN: Siuan ) are thinking in creating a server, we know how to manage a server though our experience and ability of observation. Well whats the problem here ? We know how to build, we can afford a server, we can manage a server but plugin wise, code wise, website wise,design wise we are pretty stuck neither of us knows anything about those and even though we tried to look at it we honestly got more confused by our research than anything else.
So if you are a coder, a web designer a mod creator and either want to practice by helping us or you know what you are doing and want to show how good you can make things tell me here! ( I'll be posting a full and different thread about what I'm looking and link it here! )

For those who have made to the end, congrats! You should receive a diploma on social matters!!

Thank you all and I hope that I met some of you guys!
Zyp
Level 1 : New Miner