For no reason, I made an introduction thread.

SilentAero's Avatar SilentAero9/15/12 7:30 pm
1 emeralds 91
I don't think I've technically "introduced" myself, despite the obvious long period between when when I signed up and now. I also felt like making a thread on PMC.

I've been writing since third grade, mostly because I find it somewhere to put my ideas because I suck at visual art, mostly because I don't have the patience to draw nor do I have the patience to learn how to do it efficiently. Usually, I write fantasy-fiction, with occasional modern-set stories. However, I dislike futuristic-type things and I tend to avoid most things involving it. However, I never really wrote much because of how much I hate (and because I'm an extremely messy writer) writing on paper until I acquired a computer, actually a laptop.
I actually started writing a bunch of stuff when I got a laptop, and eventually I got kinda good, but eventually I somehow broke that laptop and ended up losing all the stories I had wrote back then. So, I got an older laptop from my parents' storage and started writing stuff again, however I've recently became rather writers-blocked, though I do think that what I have wrote is good, which is an improvement over the fact that I used to have zero self-confidence over my work, and I think my positive views over them have improved them instead of desperately trying to be good. I do think I have a bit of a problem with commas, though. I think I misuse them...
SilentAero
Level 25 : Expert Artist