Hello my fellow minecraftians, my name is the rebel jen.

JennsPodcastYT's Avatar JennsPodcastYT11/22/16 11:36 pm
1 emeralds 390
My hobbies include playing Minecraft using the latest mods that don't crash and I mostly stick to Windows 10 which is more compatible with Minecraft 1.10 than it is with Minecraft 1.11,Practicing Wicca{ not Satanism they are two different things} and listening to 90s hits, for I happen to be a 90s kid.watching WWE Network and working behind the scenes helping my roommate pursue his dreams as a wrestler, look up The Psychotic one Jaxson bourne on Facebook and YouTube. I also role-play on Twitter, if you would like the accounts I roleplay on shoot me a message.. I don't bite.... Hard...
I am 25 years Young and Living in Spokane Washington USA, this is my first official Forum post besides when I did years ago on the old onision.com, even though I have been playing Minecraft since it first came out I am still learning new things everyday, I would love to learn how to use a server on my Minecraft and make my own mods, I have plenty of skins that I have uploaded the past few days, from three versions of my personal character to the likes of Suicide Squad Joker and Harley Quinn... I even do custom ones, at the current moment I am working on surprises for YouTube Sensations unspeakablegaming and Grian.... Which I will be posting over on Seuscraft.com so I don't infringe any of the rules here on Planet Minecraft I also have other skins posted on that previously said website mostly of my friends and wrestlers that I have met over the years for some reason Seuscrafts has been pending approval for a lot of them for over two months now... So for the time being I will be transferring some of them over to here... I hope you guys enjoyed them... And please feel free to request characters from TV shows movies even request movies... I have a Netflix subscription... Currently I'm also working on characters from the infamous TV series{{{all nerds are about to scream}}} Firefly, and I can't wait to start posting them I also have created the likes of Slender Man but unfortunately I have been told he's way too scary to post as the aforementioned website took him down .. Epic ..
I hope to befriend many of you, and learn more about this wonderful game.I have been slowly but surely making videos of me playing Minecraft in creative mode on my YouTube channel but I realize once I upload them my Minecraft decides to go wonke and delete the server I'm playing on causing me to have to restart and rebuild everything I've made..
I hope you have a wonderful day
Dead puppies and sunshine
Jen

Social media
KalieJay981 facebook and YouTube
The Rebel Jen on Minecraft
JennsPodcastYT
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon