Hello! his is my Reintroduction =)

LillyWerk's Avatar LillyWerk3/23/19 12:15 pm
3 emeralds 225 5
3/27/2019 1:17 pm
TheBazzterd's Avatar TheBazzterd
hi everyone- let me start by saying how much i love PMC- i have made a few blogs, but im having a bit of trouble with inserting pics into the main body of the post- i have pics that are png's but i cant insert them unless they are a different format- i just cant figure out how to convert them! i know this is an introduction forum, but i cant get any response to the other other post i made to the wall or other forums- i sure hope that someone sees this and can help me! thank you to any help i can get!
LillyWerk
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/27/2019 1:17 pmhistory
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
TheBazzterd
Indeed, for example https://postimages.org/ is a place where u can upload without a account. If you do and you want it displayed in a forum/blog post here you choose Hotlink for forums for example.

If u you use a different site and u don't see that link (hotlink for forums) that's still no problem, use the link that will be generated and use the command [b] [img][/b] LINK HERE IN BETWEEN [b][img/[/b]] and that should work too.
03/23/2019 4:21 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Noibat
just as dinow said - and a small welcome to you as well.
03/25/2019 11:08 pm
LillyWerk
thank you too! ive seen your name on PMC - thanks for the welcome =)
03/23/2019 4:07 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur
DinowCookie
You need to upload them to an image hosting site like imgur.com or similar. You then need to get the image-url which you use for inserting a picture to PMC. You can't directly upload your pictures to your texts on the site.
03/25/2019 11:06 pm
LillyWerk
thank you dinow! i will do that- i knew id get a response alot sooner on the introduction page =)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome