Hello, I am ltlrckgal999

Ironjically's Avatar Ironjically7/16/13 1:10 am
1 emeralds 50
HI THERE! You must be quite bored to actually be reading this. Typing this cause I'm bored. I am a huge Whovian, gamer, and architect in Minecraft. I am also an Anti-brony. But the reason im making this post is to state that in the future i will begin creating some of the largest, detailed towers ever. I am already an architect for My friend's minecraft city world on Xbox 360 version. I know. But my skill on there is dwarfed by my skill on the desktop version. Along with exposure to building mods like SPC world edit, and MCEdit. Unfortunatly I build my buildings alone. So nobody go requesting to help. Check out my profile for my first tower. My next project will be the Willis/Sears Tower. My buildings arent like those noobs. They are large, to scale, detailed, and NO, they ARENT hollow. My buildings have many floors filled with much stuff to explore. I would never upload something i know wouldnt make in the eyes of a pro architect. I am a bit of a perfectionist. But, inspiration is needed. They arent easy to make at all. they take weeks to months. Most of mine will take around a couple of weeks. Construction starts on my next project when SIMO_415 UPDATES SPC TO 1.6.2. (HINT HINT) But once again inspiration is needed. i may get out of my groove every once in a while. Be mean. DAMMIT LTL BUILD MOAR TOWERS. thats all. thanks for reading.
Ironjically
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Architect