Hi i guess

HatThing's Avatar HatThing5/21/18 4:02 pm
4 emeralds 213 8
6/3/2018 6:19 pm
HatThing's Avatar HatThing
Hello there, as some of you may know i'm the creator of Portal: Return to Aperture, but now i would like to introduce myself, quite late..And because of that let me just tell you some things about myself.

Basic Stuff

Now,my Planet Minecraft account's name may be Hatsy, but my IGN is of course, Greenhats. Why green? That's because it's one of my two favourite colors: Blue and green (still can't dexice which one i prefer more).

Favourite type of Games

Moving on,it's already obvious that i like the series, Portal (by Valve), but to be more specific i'm mostly into platformer games. I also like puzzle games but a little bit when it comes to horror.

Minecraft

I started playing minecraft since 1.5.2, that was pretty much the time where i built my houses out of wool, listened to the music that other minecrafters create and when i had one goal: To create s city (which pretty much broke because i corrupted it :c ), but now when it comes to minecraft, my favorite thing to do is to look at the creations that people have made: It's nice to see the creative ideas that people actually come up with. These include maps, servers, mods ,resource packs and much more. Furthermore i also like redstone and commands, but i'm not really good at it.

Planet Minecraft

I first found Planet Minecraft from looking for resource packs to download, i might have also found it from watching other minecraft youtubers/ map makers that use Planet Minecraft like ACTennisAC or oCD. Nonetheless i guess i found out what Planet Minecraft was from either maps or mods.

In the end, i'm glad to be a part of a community full of people with the same interest: Minecraft, and i'm looking forward into what i may do here in the future
. Have a nice day!
HatThing
Level 57 : Grandmaster Button Pusher